Author Topic: Profile, what's wrong?  (Read 3663 times)

A.I.H

Re: Profile, what's wrong?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2017, 06:54:08 AM »
Kill the neckbeard.  Your nose is slightly tall but not quite 'hogging the spotlight', so basically any work on it risks emasculating your face. But the dorsum could be shortened a hair, just imo. I also don't see anything wrong with your haircut.  But I also think you should look into *just* upper jaw surgery - if your teeth/arch is narrow that it's affecting you, or you have osa.

Yeah the nasal bone is on the same height as eyebrows. That makes the profile and mostly the 3 quarter view not pleasant.
I made a pic with lower nasalbone/bridge you can see what I mean. I look much more friendly (not so angry) with a lower bridge:
http://imgur.com/a/6ecg1
I'm sure this also makes the 3quarter view much better.

I had to look up what osa means. Dude I think maybe you saved my life.
I wake up several times at night for no reason , feel tired all day,drowsiness and sometimes just fall asleep during the day.

In the last pic looks like you could use a subtle rhino. 

Shave.

You look a tad like the singer from The Killers. Pretty sure that is a good thing.

People may treat you odd/strange because you seem self conscious . Your looks do not warrant untoward reactions. Even in the last pic where you look the worst , you look avergish.

Shave the neck or everything?

To get laid I need to pay LOL
Not really funny tho.

However, I hate your haircut and think it's detracting from your attractiveness: it's the kind that's trying to disguise the receding hairline that all healthy men get. Essentially, it's making your face more round which men don't want. The haircut you have now is only for kids. Get something shorter and squarer with no forehead and hairline-hiding "tricks".

I laughed about the kid haircut, because I have this haircut whole my life....now at 35% of the thickness I had tho.
Only thing I'm a diffuse thinner , even sides and back. That sucks big balls.
My hairline keeps pretty the same as I had as a kid, you can see at age 13 pics also a more V shaped hairline.
I had such thick hair till age 21-22  like David Schwimmer.
Even wet  and up I couldn't see my scalp. Damn.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 08:03:07 AM by A.I.H »

PloskoPlus

Re: Profile, what's wrong?
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2017, 02:10:10 PM »
OP,

ILM is right on the money. BTW, can you post photos of yourself smiling, close up of your teeth? Need to see what your bite is like. BTW if you have diffuse thinning and it started suddenly, it could be from stress.