Author Topic: Cosmetic Surgeons in California  (Read 2497 times)

meepmeepmeep

Cosmetic Surgeons in California
« on: June 18, 2017, 05:36:07 PM »
Does anyone have any recommendations for great doctors in CA for fillers and also revision rhinoplasty? Is anyone here familiar with Dr. Eshima in San Francisco? Thanks!

Lefortitude

Re: Cosmetic Surgeons in California
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 08:05:35 PM »
cali is one of the world capitals of plastic surgery.  just make sure youre clear with your expecations.

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 08:40:13 PM »
Any recommendations for the procedures listed above?

A-V-P

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 12:08:24 AM »
Any recommendations for the procedures listed above?

I have no other experience than a face surgery with dr Marten in San Francisco. He unfortunately I can not recommend to anyone since he destroyed some of my delicate features on my face without my consent.... Nose is what I noticed first so that I went to have consultations in many places for rhinoplasty in USA.

In San Francisco I met Dr K. We did not talk about what had happened to my nose and with whom, but we talked about what could be done to improve my nose. I felt he was very knowledgeable professional person and seems very talented. When I met him and couple of other American plastic surgeon I thought that wish I had met them before my surgery with Timothy J Marten since they acted so much more professional than Marten who barely explained anything if I did not have the right questions to ask. I think true professional knows their work and knows what to tell their patient even if they don't have a massive list of questions with them... They are the professionals who have the knowledge and have the ability to tell all that is important and if questions arise they'll answer along telling all the important factors.

I have no personal experience of rhinoplasty by Dr K. Based on what I've read online and what my experience at his consultation was I could recommend him for a rhinoplasty consultation. It was very educating for me and I received detailed computer illustrated pictures how my nose could be improved and what it would look like. I also saw some pictures of the outcomes he was able to achieve and they looked nice. I think there are plenty of pictures of his outcomes in eg. Yelp and you may see those if you wish.
Overall a good pleasant experience with everyone at his office including him. They were all very nice and treated me well even I must have looked sad and bad because my anxiety levels were very high after realising that Marten did very wrong against my will.

I wish you best of luck for finding the right rhinoplasty surgeon for you. I wish your choice will give you a pleasant result.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 04:42:02 AM by A-V-P »
Here is what Dr Timothy J Marten MD of marten clinic of plastic surgery did to me and something more:
https://imgur.com/a/JdEFR

https://timothyjmartenplasticsurgeonbadexperience.wordpress.com/blog/

https://bad-experience-timothy-marten-md.tumblr.com/

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 12:25:25 AM »
I have no other experience than a face surgery with dr Marten in San Francisco. He unfortunately I can not recommend to anyone since he destroyed my delicate features on my face without my consent.... jaw, nose, fats, cheekbones.... Nose is what I noticed first so that I went to have consultations in many places for rhinoplasty in USA.

In San Francisco I met Dr Kim. We did not talk about what had happened to my nose and with whom, but we talked about what could be done to improve my nose. I felt he was very knowledgeable person and very much takes pride of his work. When I met him and couple of other American plastic surgeon I thought that wish I had met them before my surgery with Timothy J Marten since they acted so much more professional that Marten who barely explained anything if I did not have the right questions to ask. I think true professional knows their work and knows what to tell their patient even if they don't have a massive list of questions with them... They are the professionals who know and have the ability to tell all that is important and if questions arise they'll answer along telling all the important factors.

I have no personal experience of rhinoplasty by Dr Kim. Based on what I've read online and what my experience at his consultation was I could recommend him for a rhinoplasty consultation. It was very educating for me and I received very detailed computer illustrated pictures how my nose could be improved and what it would look like.

I wish you best of luck for finding the right rhinoplasty surgeon for you. I wish your choice will give you a pleasant result.

I am sorry to hear about you first experience. I know your pain at least in part.

Thank you very much! I live in LA but I have a few very promising leads in SF so I will definitely look into adding Dr. Kim to my SF consultation tour :)

Lefortitude

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 12:06:53 PM »
this is a jaw surgery forum so looking for advice on rhinos and fillers is probably best suited on a plastic surgery forum.  however, i recall a fellow named katz or katzen who has a good reputation.

For rhino, i recommend finding someone who ONLY does rhinos. 

Austinou88

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 02:58:45 AM »
He's not in California, so can't help you with that.

But Dr. Rod Rohrich in Dallas, TX is one of the best revision Rhinoplasty surgeons in the United States.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 04:50:01 AM »
Frankel. There's a guy in Miami who does nothing but revisions... But ALL of them have scathing reviews too. Rhinoplasty is a gamble.

Austinou88

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 05:33:33 AM »
Yeah you gotta be real careful with revisions.

You don't wanna mess around with Rhinoplasty on the 2nd turn around.

Austinou88

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 11:58:18 AM »
Does anyone have any recommendations for great doctors in CA for fillers and also revision rhinoplasty? Is anyone here familiar with Dr. Eshima in San Francisco? Thanks!

Also Dr. Paul Nassif in Beverly Hills, CA is another very good surgeon for revision Rhinoplastys.

You might of seen him, since he's on that show called botched. He basically fixes and corrects horrible cosmetic mistakes made by other plastic surgeons.