Author Topic: Dr. Sailer Discussion Thread  (Read 10373 times)

Lefortitude

Dr. Sailer Discussion Thread
« on: June 18, 2017, 07:54:21 PM »
Dr. Sailer is one of the most polarizing figures on this board.  On one hand, he has been known to deliver drastic, life-changing results, and on another, many criticize the unnatural appearance of some of his patients.

Im wondering how many on this board have had surgery with him, how many are happy and how many are not?  He has positive patient experiences as far as i can see, and cases which may look over done may have been so at the request of the patient.

Im also curious as to if he has any protege so-to-speak, a surgeon who will be taking over his practice when he soon retires (he is 75 now).

The reason I ask is, I am interested in lyphocartilage, or lypholized cartilage for facial augmentation.  His practice seems to be one of the only in the world who performs it.  It is the only kind of implant I would be willing to consider.

Thanks

Milli_Meters

Re: Dr. Sailer Discussion Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 08:23:18 PM »
Have spoken with happy patients of his.

Will elaborate in PM. 

Talked with someone who had lypholized cartilage  put in his brows and claimed he felt some had resorbed "due to drinking".

Lefortitude

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 09:23:09 PM »
Have spoken with happy patients of his.

Will elaborate in PM. 

Talked with someone who had lypholized cartilage  put in his brows and claimed he felt some had resorbed "due to drinking".

Lmao due to drinking? Sounds like a dummy.  Although i do know cartilage can resorb, im not sure what the parameters are that cause it. Perhaps @Lestat would chime in?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 10:41:25 PM »
i've got the inside scoop from people who have lived with him.

don't even think about it. and I won't elaborate more.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 11:15:43 PM »
Yeah Lazlo.

Freaky Zeaky.

girl

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 12:43:13 AM »
i've got the inside scoop from people who have lived with him.

don't even think about it. and I won't elaborate more.

"Lived with him"? Does he have a harem?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 01:16:11 AM »
"Lived with him"? Does he have a harem?

he invites special (i.e. paying) clients to stay at his home as they recuperate.

Bowie

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 01:20:23 AM »
I want cartilage too, I found a one in Australia who uses it for facial implants, Professor David David but he is Sailer prices.
I was told that Zoe Nicolai in Cryprus, whom Sailer taught, uses it but her office never reply to emails... she is also very cheap being in Cyprus.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 01:46:30 AM »
Lmao due to drinking? Sounds like a dummy.  Although i do know cartilage can resorb, im not sure what the parameters are that cause it. Perhaps @Lestat would chime in?

I think he tells clients in general that "life style" impacts it. Idk if  that has any merit.

Bowie

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 02:01:12 AM »
Makes sense,

"In adult male rats, BAC’s reflective of those attained during alcoholic binge drinking may affect the skeleton in part by stimulating bone resorption, an effect mitigated by risedronate."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3071740/

Alcohol-Induced Bone Resorption: The Role of Oxidative Stress

http://grantome.com/grant/NIH/R01-AA018282-02

PloskoPlus

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 02:42:40 AM »
I want cartilage too, I found a one in Australia who uses it for facial implants, Professor David David but he is Sailer prices.
I was told that Zoe Nicolai in Cryprus, whom Sailer taught, uses it but her office never reply to emails... she is also very cheap being in Cyprus.
AFAIK David uses your own rib, not lyophilized cartilage. If you think David has "Sailer prices", then you don't know what Sailer prices mean.

Bowie

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 02:53:33 AM »
AFAIK David uses your own rib, not lyophilized cartilage. If you think David has "Sailer prices", then you don't know what Sailer prices mean.
I never said he uses lyophilized cartilage, Sailer has charged 20,000 for jaw implants to someone before so if I'm going off that then yes his implant prices are similar.

Bowie

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 01:36:13 PM »
I shared the company in Europe that supplies lyophilized cartilage, what about just asking a surgeon to use it?
The worry would be if there are special preparation methods or handling methods that the surgeons won't have been taught.

someone

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 05:57:35 PM »
He takes his patients round his house to f**k them?

someone

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2017, 06:12:47 PM »
150k for double jaw surgery? What the f**k, that's ridiculous.

Edit: Just saw some of his work, does he edit the before and after shots? They look really off for some reason.