Author Topic: I'm having HA granules done on infraorbital rims, cheekbones and zygomatic arch  (Read 9763 times)

ditterbo

Sorry for the late reply but I've decided not to go ahead with the surgery after seeing some of the results in doctors office. Submalar area is as far as ha paste can reach unfortunately and it's not the look I was after. Although for a female I would definitely recommend this doc and a procedures I was proposed with.

Eh not too surprised, considering the HA paste + bimax result we all just saw from Gunson's office definitely splotched the HA over the submalar area.  Appreciate the update!

Milli_Meters

Sorry for the late reply but I've decided not to go ahead with the surgery after seeing some of the results in doctors office. Submalar area is as far as ha paste can reach unfortunately and it's not the look I was after. Although for a female I would definitely recommend this doc and a procedures I was proposed with.

Thanks for the update.  You guys should consult with docs prior to making these monumental GnB style threads though  :P

Lestat is not gonna like this.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 07:18:14 PM by Milli_Meters »

dervyx

Thanks for the update.  You guys should consult with docs prior to making these monumental GnB style threads though  :P

Lestat is not gonna like this.

I did have a consult and even surgery scheduled with deposit paid. Ultimately decided against it at a later stage after pre-op consult.

Milli_Meters

Yeah fair enough.  Its a big commitment. 

ahamis

https://www.realself.com/question/east-texas-pa-cheek-implant-removal-hydroxyapatite
[/quote]

It seems the guy is really upset about the results. What is it wrong with his cheeks in your opinions?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 02:04:17 PM by ahamis »

Milli_Meters

He hasnt posted what he looked like before. Kind of a moot point evaluating it.

ahamis

He hasnt posted what he looked like before. Kind of a moot point evaluating it.

His cheeks look fine. I don't know why he is so upset.

ITALIA

His cheeks look ridiculous

Lazlo

• Private
His cheeks look ridiculous

Yeah it looks really bad as if someone put playdough asymmetrically on either side. Poor guy, but its livable, I doubt most people really pay attention to it in real life.

Lefortitude

Yeah it looks really bad as if someone put playdough asymmetrically on either side. Poor guy, but its livable, I doubt most people really pay attention to it in real life.

i think on first glance, liek if you look at him from a far or from a photo in a club or something, you would think he was a model.  its only once you really look close and evaluate it, becomes clear he was a touch overdone.

Lazlo

• Private
It's not his cheeks that look ridiculous imo, although the guy seems completely set on believing that is the culprit.

His overdone nose, his feminized (lifted? and overplucked) eyebrows with the high arch (and hollowed out temples => as a result of a midfacelift he seems to hint at, or a browlift?),  the exaggerated hollowed out buccal area (buccal fat pad removal?), the fat loss around the eyes as a result of surgery with a lax lower eyelid (as a result of surgery), the what seems like a chin implant with deepened submental fold, the what seems like lip injections, is what is the problem. Just a case of too much plastic surgery and now he blames the cheeks. Not to say the cheeks look fantastic: they don't, but it is not what makes him look bad imo; it's the combination of the other stuff.

And too much surgery on an aging face is never a good look as the (subcutaneous) fat loss related to aging makes these surgery issues more apparent.

God this is all true and so depressing.

Lestat

ITALIA

It's not his cheeks that look ridiculous imo, although the guy seems completely set on believing that is the culprit.

His overdone nose, his feminized (lifted? and overplucked) eyebrows with the high arch (and hollowed out temples => as a result of a midfacelift he seems to hint at, or a browlift?),  the exaggerated hollowed out buccal area (buccal fat pad removal?), the fat loss around the eyes as a result of surgery with a lax lower eyelid (as a result of surgery), the what seems like a chin implant with deepened submental fold, the what seems like lip injections, is what is the problem. Just a case of too much plastic surgery and now he blames the cheeks. Not to say the cheeks look fantastic: they don't, but it is not what makes him look bad imo; it's the combination of the other stuff.

And too much surgery on an aging face is never a good look as the (subcutaneous) fat loss related to aging makes these surgery issues more apparent.

Fat transfer would help soften the face - would make a huge difference.

girl

Fat transfer is the last thing he needs, unless he wants to look like a freakshow. Everyone who gets it looks bad. Even the people who say they are happy look bad. Not everyone knows what they look like.

He is handsome. Personally I would remove the lateral HA, change the shape of the nostrils, done.

ITALIA

Fat transfer is the last thing he needs, unless he wants to look like a freakshow. Everyone who gets it looks bad. Even the people who say they are happy look bad. Not everyone knows what they look like.

He is handsome. Personally I would remove the lateral HA, change the shape of the nostrils, done.

I've had fat transfer and it looks natural.. Only issue is longevity.