Author Topic: Consultation Guide: Rhinoplasty Questions  (Read 3626 times)

Lestat

Re: Consultation Guide: Top Rhinoplasty Questions
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2017, 06:18:23 AM »
Yeah you'll save money elswhere but what does it matter when you'll have to get things done twice????? Just like I wish I had gone with Arnett, I won't make the same mistake again.

I am sorry that you regret your surgery with Sinn. Are you planning another jaw surgery, maybe a chin wing?

Austinou88

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2017, 08:24:26 PM »
Trust me, if you want to actually go with someone who knows his s**t go with Dean Toriumi.

I've never heard of him, has he written any text books?
The surgeon I saw is one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in the world.

Was a costly $9,000, but absolutely worth it!
Rhinoplasty should be done right the first time, not the second.

Its true, open rhinoplasty is the way to go. But do you know how visible a columnallar scar is?????
It's f**king HORRENDOUS!!!!

I don't think this is anything to worry about in the hands of an experienced surgeon.
I can't even see a scar after my rhinoplasty, and I didn't even use the scar cream they typically recommend.

You know why Toriumi's patients have almost no scar show? He spends a lot of time doing a very very careful stitching of the scar. It's all these little things that makes a HUGE HUGE HUGE difference.
As every experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeon should be doing.

Toriumi is like Gunson and Arnett when it comes to rhinoplasty. He has these stages and checks and factors that he goes through like a f**king OCD on adderoll to f**king make things right. I would ONLY go with Toriumi. Yeah you'll save money elswhere but what does it matter when you'll have to get things done twice????? Just like I wish I had gone with Arnett, I won't make the same mistake again. I'm going with Toriumi for rhino.

I'm not trying to diss your recommendation, but after looking up this man he's got some pretty poor reviews.
I've also never heard of him, and have done extensive research on Rhinoplasty Surgeons in the USA.

I'd say to anyone who's looking to have a Rhinoplasty, just start off with a consultation from Dr. Spencer Cochran in TX and branch out from there if you want.
He's not who I saw, but he's a pretty good rhinoplasty surgeon.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 07:07:48 PM by Austinou88 »

Lestat

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2017, 08:31:41 PM »
He's not who I saw

Please tell us the name of your surgeon, you would help a lot of people.

Austinou88

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2017, 06:41:16 PM »