Author Topic: What surgeries do I need, from frontal view?  (Read 3088 times)

tjarrr

Re: What surgeries do I need, from frontal view?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2017, 09:05:23 AM »
Your jaws are fine. Your issue is bone structure. First lose weight then maybe think about cheek implants or fillers.

That before-after pic of the zygomatic osteotomy is a terrible result. Projection that low on the midface is feminizing.

idk

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2017, 09:45:04 AM »
So why not post photos that show your problems if you want help?

The photo shows the problems. That's how my face looks. I can squint WAY more than that and also I did not say that my sclera was important. In some days I don't even have sclera display, yet still the most important thing is the absolutely zero projection of all the midface bones of my face and the way way out of the norm elongated face. If I am not wrong, those things are easily visible in the photo and I have zero interest in trying to somewhat cover or hiding them since of course I am trying to get some help here.

idk

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2017, 09:52:13 AM »
Your jaws are fine. Your issue is bone structure. First lose weight then maybe think about cheek implants or fillers.

That before-after pic of the zygomatic osteotomy is a terrible result. Projection that low on the midface is feminizing.

Agree. Before was way better looking than after (if before is in the left).

Bowie

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2017, 01:53:21 PM »
Yeah way to low, I don't think it is the same procedure that Zarrinbal and Mommaerts do because this looks to have only moved anteriorly.