Author Topic: Need a treatment plan, who do I go to?  (Read 1568 times)

XXRyanXXL

Need a treatment plan, who do I go to?
« on: July 06, 2017, 07:23:56 PM »
I am having a revision surgery done soon. However, I need to look outside my area, and cannot travel. Whom can I submit a my records for a treatment plan ? I've submitted my records for review to multiple surgeons and they seem to be in disagreement with one another.
Many people on here will say that you cannot get an evaluation without the surgeon seeing you, and that's not true.

I tried Arnett & Gunson in San Diego, but they need to physically see me before they can evaluate my case for a complex revision, and they are booked out till December. I'm not looking for an individual surgeon, I'm just looking for advice on how to correct my situation here, which is complex, and I possibly need to have my double jaw surgery re-done, including the genio and soft-tissue correction.

CCW

Re: Need a treatment plan, who do I go to?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 01:18:50 AM »
Dr. Relle in Los Angeles.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 01:36:00 AM »
Dr. Relle in Los Angeles.
I never heard anyone complain about him, but then I heard that even as he does CCW, he's conservative.

CCW

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 04:49:01 AM »

CCW

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 05:10:46 AM »
I never heard anyone complain about him, but then I heard that even as he does CCW, he's conservative.
Based on his before/afters, the actual jaw movements don't look conservative. He can get your jaws where they should've been if your jaws had grown the way they should've. He is conservative with genios as a surgeon should be. So he's a lot like Gunson and a good alternative if you don't want to pay Gunson's price or don't want to have surgery with him for some other reason since he's much cheaper.

XXRyanXXL

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 09:45:45 AM »
I actually contacted Dr. McGann's Office, and he will not comment or give out a treatment plan on any revision surgery. It seems to me, while talking to them they were sued in the past and they were very evasive about any revision surgery.  "We don't want to get caught up in any litigation"

I do know for a fact, anyone looking for a free consultation to go through Dr. Manolis Manolakakis (can't pronounce the name right). He can setup a Face-Time Consult and can review all medical records (he actually requires a full medical record release complete with post op photos professionally prepared). However I did not agree with the treatment plan he had offered me.

I'll try Dr. Relle though, thanks.

mike888miller

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 03:37:48 PM »
i asked sinn about this and he said he was not att all keen to do a plan for anouther surgoen, i wonder if this is the exeptoin or the norm