Author Topic: How Do you Deal with Delusional Family Members?  (Read 3324 times)

someone

How Do you Deal with Delusional Family Members?
« on: July 16, 2017, 07:16:49 PM »
I'm 16 and I'm just wondering how you deal with delusional family members etc. I get told by people that I look normal (I don't) despite having an underbite that's 10mm (all maxillary deficiency) and a flat midface.  I just don't understand how these people are able to say directly to my face I look normal, it is really offensive and rude, and I just don't know how to explain to these deluded fools how much jaw surgery would have an impact on my life? 95% of the negative s**t that has happened to me in life has been due to my bite issue (hard truth), it actually makes me f**king furious. You see no one who is famous etc with bite issues, why? Because they are outcasted by society as I have been, and now they want to try and get me mental help even though I am completely reasonable and non-violent/threatening and want to say "It is all in your head!" Pahahaha, when I have a crossbite, asymettry (in both my jaws and nose and eyes) and an underbite (very big and noticeable) and everyone I have met outside my family in my life has commented or asked about, "What's wrong with your jaw?" Because they are low IQ and unable to understand what is wrong. It is really upsetting to know that had I have not had an underbite I'd be looking normal. I am going to see an orthdontist in August (f**king NHS waiting list, I'm only going to it to see a maxfac so that he will red-pill my delusional mother), but yeah, I just wanted to get this f**king s**te off my f**king chest. The fact that these selfish foolish idiots want to try and make me deluded and think I can lead a normal life with multiple severe bite deformities is just absurd and very very selfish. Then when I get emotional about it they tell me I am being selfish?! They try and relate to me, but they can't, why? Because they have never been through what I have been through, if they had; then they would've been cutting their wrists and blaming the world for their problems in a heartbeat due to their lack of worldly realisation.

My underbite is so far that my philtrum is completely convex (I look like I am an african) due to the fact that my upper jaw is so far back that my philtrum is held up by the teeth in my lower jaw and yet these delusional disgusting freaks want to attempt to make me think I am normal? Hah. Idiots. Anyway, I am interested to hear what you lot have done about family members or friends who have tried to delude you and make you think there is nothing wrong with the way you look (even though objectively there is), it would be a really interesting read. Thanks.

someone

Re: How Do you Deal with Delusional Family Members?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 03:07:10 AM »
Wow, I really wish that my parents could be like yours. You have an overbite instead of an underbite as well, right? f**k. My parents are delusional. There's a good reason as to why there's not one single succesful person who has an underbite, they scored the lowest in aesthetics and intelligence/competence in any test done by scientists when asking other peoples their opinions on people with bite deformities (which just proves that people do care). Really really sad how silly my parents are.

slysurfz

• Private
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 05:47:56 PM »
I am glad you have come to this conclusion yourself and are on the way to fixing it at 16. I have had an overbite all my life and I am thirty f**king five. I have breathing issues because of it I came to realize the full extent of it in a circuitous way. Not to bore you but your life is ahead of you and you should persevere to get the best possible outcome and have an awesome life. Good luck!

someone

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 07:39:23 AM »
Thank you, your words are very nice to hear, I hope everything works out well for you too!  :)

JawKid7

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 08:54:28 AM »
I had my surgery under the nhs, to correct an underbite back in 2015. I never dealt with negativity from family members but I definitely felt alienated growing up. The surgery changes you as a person so it's good that you want to pursue it
"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”

had upper jaw surgery on 5th October 2015

someone

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 11:13:35 AM »
Yeah exactly I mean the damage has already been done really, but oh well.

Wheatsnax

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 02:10:59 PM »
Just wait for the maxfac appointment and ask him to write a memo to your folks. Nothing much you can do really, just keep it cool as you might need their financial help regarding the surgery

someone

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 02:50:36 PM »
Free healthcare BRAP

JawKid7

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2017, 01:39:38 PM »
Yeah exactly I mean the damage has already been done really, but oh well.

you are still young so don't worry, your time will come
"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”

had upper jaw surgery on 5th October 2015

The Quest for Aesthetics

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 12:48:39 PM »
It's because maxillofacial deformities are so common nowadays to the point where it's normal. I've been analysing faces for a long time now and the amount of maxillofacial deformities on the street is ridiculous. This stuff isn't purely environmental either, many deformities run in families.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2017, 01:00:37 PM »
propinquity - they are not delusional, they are simply used to you. By some estimates 30% of the population has some kind of dentofacial deformity. Of these half are operation worthy.

ditterbo

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2017, 03:26:09 PM »
It's because maxillofacial deformities are so common nowadays to the point where it's normal. I've been analysing faces for a long time now and the amount of maxillofacial deformities on the street is ridiculous. This stuff isn't purely environmental either, many deformities run in families.

My friend has an obvious underbite, the type I've seen many people get operated on for but I think the idea of it has hardly crossed his mind if ever. Worst part is he has a strong tendency to accidentally spit in your face whenever he talks.