Author Topic: Hydroxyapitite "Bone Cement" Practicioners + Fun Result  (Read 2532 times)

Lefortitude

Hydroxyapitite "Bone Cement" Practicioners + Fun Result
« on: July 18, 2017, 08:37:55 PM »
In the hands of a skilled practitioner, it seems this is the best material for bone augmentation.  The hydroxiapitite have a very low risk of rejection and infection, and, due to the high level of osseointegration, DONT CAUSE BONE RESORPTION the way other implants do.  WHY IS IT SO RARELY USED??

The problem is finding skilled practitioners in HA paste.  Here is a list of the only few I know who use it
1) A&G (CALIFORNIA)
2) Eppley (Indiana)
3) Bryan Mendelson (Australia)
4) Maurice Mommarts (Belgium)
5) Joel Defranq (Belgium)

Anyone know of others?

FUN RESULT

https://www.realself.com/question/east-texas-pa-cheek-implant-removal-hydroxyapatite

Thoughts?  i think he looks decent, slightly feminized from the thickness of the lateral augmentation and the anterior prominence, but not horrible as he seems to think.

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Hydroxyapitite "Bone Cement" Practicioners + Fun Result
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 10:11:51 PM »
I don't think his cheeks look that off. The guy clearly had surgery to his nose and eyes and that makes him look operated on too. So not sure why he's only disgruntled about the cheeks. He's a good example of why I think us blokes should not get too much surgery: it doesn't look good. Guys with lip lifts, tiny or not so tiny operated on nose tips that are not well-shaped (which the nose tip rarely is after surgery: just look at Realself) with taught shiny skin on the nose: it seems more common nowadays. Doesn't look good. They usually don't realize it though, just like this bloke who blames only his cheeks... When someone starts to mess around too much with the nose and soft tissue it's a done deal.

Looks like a chin implant too?
These kind of pics make me want to forget about getting surgery.

Seriously folks: DON'T GET A NOSEJOB. Unless you have a *&^%%(( awful nose and go to THE BEST rhinoplasty surgeon.

Agreed, honestly his results are terrible. He looks totally done and f**ked up like a part=time pre-op tranny. The nose is f**king terrible and the asymmetry on the cheekbones is f**ked. Yes rhinoplasty is a f**king disaster on almost all cases so I would proceed with serious caution. One place where you DO NOT WANT TO SKIMP.

I can't even begin to assess how this guy could be fixed. I mean I can only think of more fat and filler to balance out that asymmetry and fix the gaunt pulled look. Get Dean Toriumi for a revision rhino. I mean maybe he could be improved 20 percent. But that would be a big fix on this guy.

Lefortitude

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 05:09:35 PM »
Safe to say the bad part of his face isnt the HA cheekbones.  Maybe its so rarely used because its so difficult to revise?

PloskoPlus

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 05:14:54 PM »
Safe to say the bad part of his face isnt the HA cheekbones.  Maybe its so rarely used because its so difficult to revise?
AFAIK next to impossible.

ahamis

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 04:47:38 PM »
I agree that the nose is different, but I can't say what the problem is.
I didn't know that nose job was complicated procedure in men.

ditterbo

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 06:09:39 PM »
Not sure why we're discussing that realself guy in the context of HA results.  His problems veer way past anything to do with HA augmentation.

Lestat

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 10:28:13 PM »
In the hands of a skilled practitioner, it seems this is the best material for bone augmentation.  The hydroxiapitite have a very low risk of rejection and infection, and, due to the high level of osseointegration, DONT CAUSE BONE RESORPTION the way other implants do.  WHY IS IT SO RARELY USED??

The problem is finding skilled practitioners in HA paste.  Here is a list of the only few I know who use it
1) A&G (CALIFORNIA)
2) Eppley (Indiana)
3) Bryan Mendelson (Australia)
4) Maurice Mommarts (Belgium)
5) Joel Defranq (Belgium)

Anyone know of others?

Noorman van der Dussen (Belgium)
Steve Byrd (Dallas)
Douglas Sinn?? I have heard he uses ha blocks for augmentation? Could that be true?

PloskoPlus

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 10:38:16 PM »
Noorman van der Dussen (Belgium)
Steve Byrd (Dallas)
Douglas Sinn?? I have heard he uses ha blocks for augmentation? Could that be true?
AFAIK Byrd was the pioneer for cosmetic use.