Author Topic: HA Paste Result  (Read 21339 times)

Milli_Meters

Re: HA Paste Result
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2017, 05:18:01 PM »
The text below the photo, mentions she had surgery. Maybe the photo was taken when she was having something else done but after all healed from cheek surgery.

Text also states she apparently called the doc the same night saying he handnt done enough. Any bone cracking would have her swollen.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2017, 05:54:12 PM »
Text also states she apparently called the doc the same night saying he handnt done enough. Any bone cracking would have her swollen.

Okay my question to everyone --anyone seen a ZSO that achieved this type of result? If not, ZSO is pretty useless.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2017, 06:05:28 PM »
Okay my question to everyone --anyone seen a ZSO that achieved this type of result? If not, ZSO is pretty useless.

I have seen 2 very good results with zso hard to say "this type" . They were on males. But they had  decent starting points zygo wise.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2017, 06:28:00 PM »
I have seen 2 very good results with zso hard to say "this type" . They were on males. But they had  decent starting points zygo wise.

do you think you could do a drawing to show us what you're talking about. Like just the outline of a face to give us an idea.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2017, 07:44:33 AM »
I'll shoot him an e mail from an MIT edu account to ask.  Will post if he responds.

Reid got back to me. He relays it is an implant.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Lefortitude

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2017, 08:13:59 PM »

strange she wasnt swollen to s**t from intraoral dissection to place that.   often surgeons mention at implant consults that the first few days patients freak out saying its too big when they look at the swelling.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2017, 09:02:25 PM »
strange she wasnt swollen to s**t from intraoral dissection to place that.   often surgeons mention at implant consults that the first few days patients freak out saying its too big when they look at the swelling.

Swelling kicks in some hours after the surgery. 2ncd to 3rd day is worst. But immediately afterwards, before it sets in, it can be seen how it looks.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2017, 03:01:19 PM »
Its an implant not bone cutting.

Tell it to the poster who introduced it as an example of bone cutting. I already confirmed it was not bone cutting.

ITALIA

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2017, 04:52:32 PM »
Tell it to the poster who introduced it as an example of bone cutting. I already confirmed it was not bone cutting.

The surgeon posted on another forum confirming its an implant with his philosophy behind implant placement.

ppsk

« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2017, 08:58:27 AM »

that being the case, tis still better than all the other implant results ive seen in the cheek region. So many doctors seemed obsessed with mounting implants over the sub-malar region which leads to too much midface fullness. This might be the only example I can recall from memory where the prominence is high between the malar and zygomatic arch.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2017, 10:44:56 AM »
that being the case, tis still better than all the other implant results ive seen in the cheek region. So many doctors seemed obsessed with mounting implants over the sub-malar region which leads to too much midface fullness. This might be the only example I can recall from memory where the prominence is high between the malar and zygomatic arch.

Well, yes. I agree it's much better. I look at it in terms of so few doctors are MIT grads with a good aesthetic eye.

Framboise

« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2017, 11:49:28 PM »
I saw good results on Dr D. website, using HA paste for high cheek bone augmmentation

This girl has bicuspids extracted and I guess because of that, an aging face. With HA paste, she has now less wrinkles. But her face looks a little Botoxed .. No ?
http://www.facialsculptureclinic.com/en/case/all-cases/231/

She looks more feminine after. But I think more HA paste should have been use on the highest area. The augmentation is maybe too uniform.
http://www.facialsculptureclinic.com/en/case/all-cases/227/

Best case ever :
http://www.facialsculptureclinic.com/en/case/jaw-surgery/cheekbone-augmentation/211/

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2017, 01:23:26 AM »
i understand the limits, i just dont think it looks good. Its too low and this seems to be one of those very "limitations" of cheekbone augmentation. Surgeons aren't idiots, surely there must be a reason no one ever seems to place augmentations up high near the orbital rim instead way down low on the base of the malar.

you're actually TOTALLY ON TO SOMETHING WITH THAT COMMENT!!!!! Plus 1!!!

So here's the thing I've noticed. I went out with this girl on a date and she's really hot (bodywise, a ballerina) but has a long midface and I can tell she gets fillers cause (well you can just tell and her lip looks off) and then I realized what made her look so off to me facially and it was that she had cheekbone fillers but had a slightly long midface. And as we all know here the long-midface is a f**king CURSE and not curable no matter what you do. And getting high up (or any really) cheek implants makes you look even more FACKED up.

Once I realized this I went and checked out a bunch of other women, especially older ones who have gotten fat grafting and s**t to their cheekbones. Why aren't they pretty? They have no lines everything seems to be great eyes, slender nose and then I realized it was the combination of big cheekbones with long face --it just makes the long face worse.

I still think this guys results are awesome but hey is he gonna be a model? Obviously no. No surgery short of cloning another head and stitching it on is gonna get him that, but he looks better sure.

I'd love a counter example of my theory. But I think I'm right.

Bowie

« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2017, 01:50:55 AM »
Adding width to the cheekbones and jawline can make a long face appear shorter.