Author Topic: HA Paste Result  (Read 21323 times)

David_D

• Private
HA Paste Result
« on: July 27, 2017, 04:45:48 PM »
What are your thoughts on this result from MSLF1, BSSO, genioplasty, malar and nasal base HA grafts?

This is from the Arnett Gunson Facebook page.  I think the result looks good.

I find it striking how, in the after photo, there is very different contour to the midface.

Lazlo

• Private
Re: HA Paste Result
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 05:18:20 PM »
the result is f**king awesome. why i'm getting a gunson revision in the future when I can afford it.

ditterbo

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 05:42:08 PM »
I saw this too, but on his website he seems to be slowly updating with new pics.   Thing is it's hard to tell how much of this was from Gunson's big bimax movements vs the HA by itself.  The HA result sure looks great but maybe he's still swollen from it? Heard that can take years to subside, that and Gunson's own page said the HA will reduce 10-20% from what you see in the image there.

Something about his face looks off though.  Maybe his orbital rims now look left behind? I dono too much to read into one image.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 07:41:08 PM by ditterbo »

PloskoPlus

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 06:29:01 PM »
IMO only, don't think he needed ha and I think it was too low as well. Nostrils have widened.

A-V-P

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 10:33:21 PM »
What are your thoughts on this result from MSLF1, BSSO, genioplasty, malar and nasal base HA grafts?

This is from the Arnett Gunson Facebook page.  I think the result looks good.

I find it striking how, in the after photo, there is very different contour to the midface.

Looks ok. But he did not need it... I think it would be the duty for my ps to pay for the surgery to restore my looks like this since he flattened my face without my consent..... LOL - that won't ever happen and won't be askin that greedy unskilled man a refund since that would never happen...

Wonder how costly are these paste implantations? Just curious since I need back my feminine structures to my face.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 10:05:36 AM by A-V-P »
Here is what Dr Timothy J Marten MD of marten clinic of plastic surgery did to me and something more:
https://imgur.com/a/JdEFR

https://timothyjmartenplasticsurgeonbadexperience.wordpress.com/blog/

https://bad-experience-timothy-marten-md.tumblr.com/

UKMaxfac

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 07:27:17 AM »
He looks terrible

Jilkster

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 07:30:26 AM »
Looks a bit uncanny to me, not digging it.

The Quest for Aesthetics

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 10:55:54 AM »
Looks amazing afterwards, incredible result if this before and after is telling the whole story

Bowie

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 12:57:29 PM »
He looks terrible
Seriously I don't think you should pursue jaw surgery, you also think Alfaro's results look artificial, you are destined to be unhappy, irrespective of the outcome or the surgeon responsible for it.

There are some results that garner polarizing opinions, I wouldn't have thought this would be one of them.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 01:10:17 PM by Bowie »

David_D

• Private
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2017, 01:07:46 PM »
Something about his face looks off though.  Maybe his orbital rims now look left behind? I dono too much to read into one image.

So, I actually had the same thought before I created the post, for a moment.  For a moment, his eyes somehow looked "too far back."  The thing is, I think that the initial impression I had more relates to the interorbital distance.  I think that this is an excellent result.  There are trade-offs with anything done cosmetically, to some degree; in this case, I think that the benefit is clear.  I think he looks well-balanced.

MyTimeIsNow

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 01:24:08 PM »
Genioplasty accounts for 90% of improvement in this case. Given how expensive Gunson is this whole combo has terrible benefits: risk and costs ratio.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 02:39:11 PM »
The result is thrown off by his very long midface, close set eyes. The ha patties seem to be placed over the plates. I wonder if that makes it impossible to take them out afterwards (and maybe make the surgery unrevisable).

Lefortitude

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 03:58:23 PM »
This is an amazing result.  The nasal base has likely widened from the MSLF1.  The Malar HA grafts will consolidate further, which should be considered if you think he looks overdone.  Anyone who thinks he looks "terrible" dosnt understand the limits of modern cosmetic and facial surgery. I can agree the malar grafts look a little low, and the inferior orbital rims could use some fillers.  However if you consider his starting point, this guys got a whole new life now. 

Wheatsnax

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2017, 04:43:50 PM »
think his lower jaw width look off in relation to projection. the way the ha paste was sculptured to harmonise with his genio

ppsk

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2017, 07:23:42 AM »
This is an amazing result.  The nasal base has likely widened from the MSLF1.  The Malar HA grafts will consolidate further, which should be considered if you think he looks overdone.  Anyone who thinks he looks "terrible" dosnt understand the limits of modern cosmetic and facial surgery. I can agree the malar grafts look a little low, and the inferior orbital rims could use some fillers.  However if you consider his starting point, this guys got a whole new life now.

i understand the limits, i just dont think it looks good. Its too low and this seems to be one of those very "limitations" of cheekbone augmentation. Surgeons aren't idiots, surely there must be a reason no one ever seems to place augmentations up high near the orbital rim instead way down low on the base of the malar.