Author Topic: HA Paste Result  (Read 21324 times)

UKMaxfac

Re: HA Paste Result
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2017, 10:54:58 AM »
Seriously I don't think you should pursue jaw surgery, you also think Alfaro's results look artificial, you are destined to be unhappy, irrespective of the outcome or the surgeon responsible for it.

There are some results that garner polarizing opinions, I wouldn't have thought this would be one of them.

Nah I just know what looks good. That guy looks overdone and unnatural but then again it's not long post op

PloskoPlus

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2017, 03:44:53 PM »
Vampires have no empathy by definition. They just use people and give nothing back.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2017, 02:51:37 AM »
Unless I'm seeing something else, the HA seems to be placed right over the plates. 

https://www.arnettgunson.com/facial-contour-grafting/

We had a forum member who had a botched jaw surgery by a certain Belgian butcher.  He had HA over his BSSO plates which according to Gunson made it "unrevisable".  Yet here we have HA slopped right over the plates.  What if the plates get infected?  What if the jaws relapse?  (Jaw surgeries need revision far more often than surgeons want you to believe.)

David_D

• Private
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2017, 07:16:38 AM »
Unless I'm seeing something else, the HA seems to be placed right over the plates. 

https://www.arnettgunson.com/facial-contour-grafting/

We had a forum member who had a botched jaw surgery by a certain Belgian butcher.  He had HA over his BSSO plates which according to Gunson made it "unrevisable".  Yet here we have HA slopped right over the plates.  What if the plates get infected?  What if the jaws relapse?  (Jaw surgeries need revision far more often than surgeons want you to believe.)

I'm not sure why placement of HA paste over plates would make a jaw surgery unrevisable.  I'm not saying that anyone said or didn't say that's the case.  I just don't understand why that would be the case, and wonder if a surgeon would publicly comment on such.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2017, 01:11:55 PM »
I'm not sure why placement of HA paste over plates would make a jaw surgery unrevisable.  I'm not saying that anyone said or didn't say that's the case.  I just don't understand why that would be the case, and wonder if a surgeon would publicly comment on such.
The person I mentioned saw a&g in person. Ha is a b*tch to remove. It would have to be removed to remove the plates.

Lefortitude

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2017, 03:03:10 PM »
The person I mentioned saw a&g in person. Ha is a b*tch to remove. It would have to be removed to remove the plates.

HA is more than a b*tch to remove, AFAIK ITS A f**kIN NIGHTMARE.  pardon my french.  Its the only downside i see to using it for cosmetic augmentation.

ditterbo

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2017, 03:18:12 PM »
Ya I would not pay Gunson prices to have the screws and plates encapsulated in HA. If I ever get sinus problems from the screws, I'm literally screwed.

Lestat

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2017, 09:04:10 PM »
Ya I would not pay Gunson prices to have the screws and plates encapsulated in HA. If I ever get sinus problems from the screws, I'm literally screwed.

I think thats not true, you can remove your plates and screws f.e. also 8 years after your operation when they are completely osseointegrated. The method is called en-bloc surgery.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2017, 04:45:25 PM »
I just believe the guy never got an impaction on the uppermaxilla. That's why his face still looks long even with the advancement.
Jaw surgery has no effect on nose length.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2017, 06:19:25 PM »
Read again
Impaction can only affect the area below the nose, which in his case is of normal length.  Most of the mid face is the nose.  It cannot be shortened. 

MyTimeIsNow

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2017, 02:18:14 AM »
I saw significantly more impressive results in Zarrinbal's and Raffaini's consults.

Lestat

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2017, 03:23:49 AM »
I saw significantly more impressive results in Zarrinbal's and Raffaini's consults.

Regarding what? Cheekbone augmentation? Please tell us more!

MyTimeIsNow

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2017, 09:58:46 AM »
Regarding what? Cheekbone augmentation? Please tell us more!

Regarding overall improvement.

ahamis

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2017, 04:02:02 PM »
Many people in this forum have irrealistic expectation regarding plastic surgery. They think if the final result looks less than a model it is a failure. Most of the patients, even after many surgical interventions, won't look like a model.

I am really curious to see the post- surgery pics from those who keep criticizing the results of others...

Lots of criticism and very few members that self-disclose their results....

UKMaxfac

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2017, 07:15:17 AM »
Many people in this forum have irrealistic expectation regarding plastic surgery. They think if the final result looks less than a model it is a failure. Most of the patients, even after many surgical interventions, won't look like a model.

I am really curious to see the post- surgery pics from those who keep criticizing the results of others...

Lots of criticism and very few members that self-disclose their results....

I have very low expectations for surgery. Most people seem to come out looking marginally better at best, and often worse or the same.

I am often the first to attack people for having too high expectations. But in this case I just think the guy looks bad, period. Whether he's been overadvanced I dont know, maybe its his nose being far far too long, it just looks unnatural.