Author Topic: HA Paste Result  (Read 21477 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: HA Paste Result
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2017, 02:10:12 AM »
Adding width to the cheekbones and jawline can make a long face appear shorter.

mmmm....I'm not so sure. Pics supporting your theory please. This guys cheekbones and jaws were augmented and it didn't make his face seem shorter at all. Moreover, unless you have unnaturally far apart eyes you'll look WAY WAY worse widening your cheekbones and jawline. So you're f**ked.

Sorry Bowie. You're just wrong. Show me some pics.

Bowie

« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2017, 02:24:13 AM »
mmmm....I'm not so sure. Pics supporting your theory please. This guys cheekbones and jaws were augmented and it didn't make his face seem shorter at all. Moreover, unless you have unnaturally far apart eyes you'll look WAY WAY worse widening your cheekbones and jawline. So you're f**ked.

Sorry Bowie. You're just wrong. Show me some pics.
Ok hold on I will fin some, yes if your eyes aren't far apart enough then it would look awful.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2017, 02:29:55 AM »
Adding width will make a face look more squarish and less rectangular.  Bowie is right. But a long midface on a square is still a long midface. Its just damage control.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2017, 02:34:23 AM »
https://imgur.com/BUwFpgv

Not cheek or jaw widening but just bitempolar width improves his face so much (ofc he had hollowing) and does not hurt his ipd.

Bowie

« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2017, 02:36:36 AM »
Ok so obviously not an example of great surgery but I think Joan Rivers' surgery made her mid face APPEAR less long.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2017, 08:14:56 AM »
Well, adding width will make the face wider and less narrow . But a determination needs to be made whether the face is narrow or long.

Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2017, 06:59:53 PM »
Well, adding width will make the face wider and less narrow . But a determination needs to be made whether the face is narrow or long.

correct, Rivers has a moderately long mid-face but her face is narrow, not that long really. And come-on what am i supposed to determine from those afters. She looks frightening in both examples. Let me find you an example of what I'm talking about.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2017, 07:22:05 PM »
Okay, here's what I'm talking about. This is Dr. Melanie Palm herself a dermatologist who advocates fillers for
cheekbones. She's likely had implants AND fillers for her cheekbones. I'm not saying she looks like a f**king
witch, but she looks f**king weird. Her midface is the definition of LONG MIDFACE, long upper lip/philltrum
She has augmented the f**k out of her cheekbones. To my mind this looks horrible. Cheekbones like that
don't harmonize well with a long midface. We have seen many results of cheekbone augmentation on too many
people on this board but you'll see the problem right off --see her profile and how much filler is there, like a tennis ball.

And she's clearly augmented her jaws and stuff too. A long mid face is a long midface and you can't do ANYTHING to improve that.

to my mind, the cheekbones have exacerbated her problem and they just look weird on such a long face. Those kind of
cheekbones look good on a face that is squatter and squarer and shorter. Nuff said.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2017, 07:31:11 PM »
Okay, here's what I'm talking about. This is Dr. Melanie Palm herself a dermatologist who advocates fillers for
cheekbones. She's likely had implants AND fillers for her cheekbones. I'm not saying she looks like a f**king
witch, but she looks f**king weird. Her midface is the definition of LONG MIDFACE, long upper lip/philltrum
She has augmented the f**k out of her cheekbones. To my mind this looks horrible. Cheekbones like that
don't harmonize well with a long midface. We have seen many results of cheekbone augmentation on too many
people on this board but you'll see the problem right off --see her profile and how much filler is there, like a tennis ball.

And she's clearly augmented her jaws and stuff too. A long mid face is a long midface and you can't do ANYTHING to improve that.

to my mind, the cheekbones have exacerbated her problem and they just look weird on such a long face. Those kind of
cheekbones look good on a face that is squatter and squarer and shorter. Nuff said.

Would you kick her out of bed for eating crackers?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2017, 07:42:42 PM »
Would you kick her out of bed for eating crackers?

Dude I think she looks nasty. I get your point she's not hideous but yeah maybe i'm neurotic but that kind of facial augmentation that looks so fake (as fillers done to that extent always do) would freak me the f**k out.

Also I dated a girl a few weeks ago who looks basically exactly like this and the whole time I was just thinking f**k she's  playdough face and it wasn't attractive in real life --and this girl was a f**king ballerina. She was a bit old though for my taste like late 30s, I could have f**ked her but the cheekbones kept freaking me out.

I dunno, but i'm thinking that ZSO's and modified lefort 3s seem to look WAY more natural. Look at the cheekbones of people like that swedish soccer player (you know calvin klein model) or mad mikkelsen who have huge exaggerated cheekbones --they look awesome cause it still looks natural. If they had tennis ball cheeks it would look like s**t and that's what fillers seem to do.

Long faces suck. They can't be fixed.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2017, 07:54:02 PM »
Okay, here's what I'm talking about. This is Dr. Melanie Palm

Cute in the 1st and 2nd photos.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2017, 07:58:13 PM »
Dude I think she looks nasty. I get your point she's not hideous but yeah maybe i'm neurotic but that kind of facial augmentation that looks so fake (as fillers done to that extent always do) would freak me the f**k out.

Also I dated a girl a few weeks ago who looks basically exactly like this and the whole time I was just thinking f**k she's  playdough face and it wasn't attractive in real life --and this girl was a f**king ballerina. She was a bit old though for my taste like late 30s, I could have f**ked her but the cheekbones kept freaking me out.

I dunno, but i'm thinking that ZSO's and modified lefort 3s seem to look WAY more natural. Look at the cheekbones of people like that swedish soccer player (you know calvin klein model) or mad mikkelsen who have huge exaggerated cheekbones --they look awesome cause it still looks natural. If they had tennis ball cheeks it would look like s**t and that's what fillers seem to do.

Long faces suck. They can't be fixed.

I think she's attractive but not 'universally' so. I would tend to use Sarah Jessica Parker as more of example of the long face. But yeah, long face is hard to really fix.

This is an old one:  A horse walks into a bar and the bar tender says; 'Why such a long face?'

Framboise

« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2017, 11:55:36 PM »
His face looks shorter, no ?

He had both cheeks and jaw line augmentation but also a maxillary impaction.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2017, 03:49:08 AM »
His face looks healthier/balanced

Bowie

« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2017, 12:46:26 PM »
His face looks shorter, no ?

He had both cheeks and jaw line augmentation but also a maxillary impaction.
I agree his face does look shorter, and thus my theory is proved correct.  ;D