Author Topic: HA Paste Result  (Read 21317 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: HA Paste Result
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2017, 02:28:23 PM »
he had VERY wide eyes so his face could accommodate it. he's lucky there.

also different lenses. but whatever i have no real skin in this discussion. go ahead do what you will let us know how it works out.

Bowie

« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2017, 03:00:11 PM »
Well I don't have a long mid face so I don't care either

girl

« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2017, 12:57:20 AM »
That Dr Melanie doesn't have a long midface. But the placement of her fillers has given it that impression and has probably pulled her face down as well.

The same thing happened to the wife of Dr Hochstein, Lisa (Real Housewives of Miami). And she was a beauty before.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2017, 02:50:49 PM »
Difference between long and short midface right here. It's all about the proportion between the distance of eyes and length to lips. That's Lisa Hochstein whom you mentioned on the left. The woman on the right has a much shorter midface. And Hochstein doesn't look overfilled.

girl

« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2017, 05:49:37 PM »
She definitely didn't have a long mid face before the fillers pulled her face down. It was definitely longer than the co-star's face but she was so pretty. The space between her nose/lips has lengthened and the fillers are too high and bulky on the cheek. Also she's had a big chin implant it seems, which has lengthened her face and widened it at the bottom.

She's a good example of how the typical "American style" plastic surgeries out there (done principally in places like California and Miami) can make attractive women look much less so.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2017, 07:02:14 PM »
She definitely didn't have a long mid face before the fillers pulled her face down. It was definitely longer than the co-star's face but she was so pretty. The space between her nose/lips has lengthened and the fillers are too high and bulky on the cheek. Also she's had a big chin implant it seems, which has lengthened her face and widened it at the bottom.

She's a good example of how the typical "American style" plastic surgeries out there (done principally in places like California and Miami) can make attractive women look much less so.

Different lens and just younger in the before (we're all beautiful when we're young). She's doable but not drop dead attractive in the before.  But yeah I agree these plastic surgeries just exacerbated what she didn't have going for her. That other housewife is a stunner though and clearly mostly natural.

A-V-P

« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2017, 08:38:05 AM »
Difference between long and short midface right here. It's all about the proportion between the distance of eyes and length to lips. That's Lisa Hochstein whom you mentioned on the left. The woman on the right has a much shorter midface. And Hochstein doesn't look overfilled.

They have different bone structures. If someone shaved of high cheekbones and jaw angle from the lady on right (and maybe de-fattened her face a bit), then her face would appear also longer.
Tiny changes can make a huge difference...
Here is what Dr Timothy J Marten MD of marten clinic of plastic surgery did to me and something more:
https://imgur.com/a/JdEFR

https://timothyjmartenplasticsurgeonbadexperience.wordpress.com/blog/

https://bad-experience-timothy-marten-md.tumblr.com/

Bowie

« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2017, 01:05:42 PM »
On one thread I said that I'd post a 3d X-ray of the calcification (or lack of) of my cartilage implants.
I only have these 2 3d x ray results so here they are.

It looks like my whole skull is really asymmetrical which is pretty shocking, look at the orbital rims, weird because my eyes don't look asymmetrical.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 02:58:23 PM by kavan »

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2017, 02:59:51 PM »
On one thread I said that I'd post a 3d X-ray of the calcification (or lack of) of my cartilage implants.
I only have these 2 3d x ray results so here they are.

It looks like my whole skull is really asymmetrical which is pretty shocking, look at the orbital rims, weird because my eyes don't look asymmetrical.

Your photos were excessively LARGE so I reduced the size..
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2017, 03:08:27 PM »
Your photos were excessively LARGE so I reduced the size..

Thank you. Didn't even look at them b/c of how big they were.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2017, 03:16:26 PM »
Thank you. Didn't even look at them b/c of how big they were.

Now to find which thread he said he would post them on.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Bowie

« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2017, 03:26:08 PM »
Now to find which thread he said he would post them on.
Sorry about the size, I don't know which thread it was and don't care, my photos don't warrant a new thread and the subject of cartilage calcifying is close to HA paste so whatever...

I don't HAVE to share anything

Bowie

« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2017, 03:46:16 PM »
In case you think that I'm making it up, this is the thread http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=6962.msg59548#msg59548

PloskoPlus

« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2017, 04:05:52 PM »
In case you think that I'm making it up, this is the thread http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=6962.msg59548#msg59548
Thank you for sharing this. Did you go through this without straightening your teeth (no braces before or after)?

Bowie

« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2017, 04:16:12 PM »
Thank you for sharing this. Did you go through this without straightening your teeth (no braces before or after)?
Yeah I didn't have braces, I think my surgeon just wants to get the people to commit to surgery with him and get the money, if they have a year in braces they could change their mind.
Sounds pretty crazy but yeah he has some vultures pushing him.

Of course I need braces but can't afford them at the moment.