Surgeon Information > Surgeon Reviews and Leads

Opinion on Paul Johnson?

(1/2) > >>

chickenchin:
Thinking of having a simple genioplasty with him, i've done some reason on him and he seems to be very professional and knowledgeable however there is some controversial opinion about him on this forum as he messed up someones revision?

Fowler:
There have been some bad reviews on here but I have found some people have unrealistic goals and some people may actually have physiological problems.  Always have to take what people say on the internet with a pinch of salt.

He's one of the top surgeons at the Royal Surrey, Guildford and I'm sure you'd be happy with his work. I had to have 2 operations on my jaw on the NHS to remove bony growths from my jaw joint. He didn't perform the surgery but speaking with the surgeon that did, Mr Johnson is a very skilled surgeon.
Be worth having an appointment with him.

girl:
Why are you "sure" people would be happy with his work when there are evidently people who aren't?

You have never had surgery with him so don't run before you can walk.

PloskoPlus:
I too had surgery by the "local best guy" - all the docs showered him with praise.  I copped massive nerve damage and a very ho-hum result overall.  All that matters is results (AFAIK, he shows none) and testimony and the few I've heard (and seen) point to him being a butcher.

girl:
Yes. Doctors' interactions with their peers are very limited and usually take place within a specific context (brief departmental meeting or social convention).

It's possible for someone to be generally subpar yet give an impressive Powerpoint presentation from time to time, showing only their best outcomes and most erudite observations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version