Author Topic: What an amazing result!  (Read 9741 times)

PloskoPlus

Re: What an amazing result!
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2017, 04:32:16 PM »
HE HAS PLASTIC f**kING GUMS. THIS PSYCHODOCTOR PULLED ALL HIS TEET TOP AND BOTTOM. HIS BOTTOM TEETH WEREN'T THAT BAD. IF HE HAD JUST GOTTEN PROPER ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT AND A FEW IMPLANTS. NOW HE HAS TO TAKE THOSE f**kERS OUT EVERY NIGHT AND TURN INTO A SOCK PUPPET. JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU GUYS RETARDED. THIS RESULT SUCKS.
Could be a fixed bridge on titanium implants. Not ideal, but not a denture either.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2017, 02:32:33 AM »
I think he obviously looks 10x better looking due to his IPD and eye area aesthetics, just my two cents

yeah which are a result of the photography not the f**king surgery jesus.

buzzhead

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 03:31:52 PM »
I think that he looks much better.  Good job.  It struck me that it looks like he had his ears pinned back as well.  Was fully expecting to read that in his treatment summary lol.

ditterbo

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 08:22:33 PM »
yeah which are a result of the photography not the f**king surgery jesus.

Think he's referring to his starting point IPD being pretty decent, so it really complimented all the cheek, orbital and jaw augmentation 'filling out' performed.  His face (from the front) went from ugly hawk eye to handsome territory. Something's off about the ramus area but meh.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 11:28:16 PM »
Think he's referring to his starting point IPD being pretty decent, so it really complimented all the cheek, orbital and jaw augmentation 'filling out' performed.  His face (from the front) went from ugly hawk eye to handsome territory. Something's off about the ramus area but meh.

oh yeah and the all plastic and rubber gums he has to slip in and out of his teeth. Trust me even if its all a fixed bridge which its not NONE of that gum tissue is real. These swiss docs are f**king criminals.

ppsk

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2017, 11:38:19 PM »
oh yeah and the all plastic and rubber gums he has to slip in and out of his teeth. Trust me even if its all a fixed bridge which its not NONE of that gum tissue is real. These swiss docs are f**king criminals.

we're talking purely about the aesthetic result. It is good, considering his starting point.

also Defrancq is Belgian, not Swiss  ;D

Milli_Meters

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2017, 11:38:30 PM »
The Doc is Belgian.

Lazlo , brother , u ok?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2017, 11:52:39 PM »
The Doc is Belgian.

Lazlo , brother , u ok?

Whatever, Swiss, Belgian etc. etc. same f**king family. Trust me german/swiss/belgian and any other f**king French/German/Swiss speaking country's doctors are shiite. I have had so many damn PMs from patients from Brusco to Triaca to Dr. Z to Joel de Franq etc. etc. that f**king tremble me to the bone. So I'm warning you guys. You don't want to take my warning fine go ahead. And yeah I'm okay. I'm OG motherf**ker. When I say something in this space, I know.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2017, 12:00:07 AM »
Listen, I got some pieces of advice. VERY VERY HARD WON I should be charging a grand a pop for just telling you guys this s**t. Here's the before and after result we all want (pic below). YOU CANT GET THAT WITH CHIN WING. YOU CAN'T GET THAT WITH BIMAX. YOU CAN'T GET THAT WITH CHIN WING PLUS BIMAX PLUS ANOTHER CHIN WING. You might.....might be able to get it with both an amazing custom implant job PLUS fillers every 3 MONTHS FOR MAINTENANCE. I know this now. I didn't know this even last year. THERE IS NO WAY TO REPLICATE SUCH A RESULT NATURALLY (using autologous tissue or grafts or whatever). There is NO SURGERY THAT CAN DO THIS WITHOUT SOME MASSIVE CHUNKS OF MEDPOR AND FILLER. Trust me on this. So if you think any of these surgeries will get you this, they will not. End of story.

And since having some f**king medpor that will most DEFINITELY erode bone tissue AND will possibly cause tissue rejection  (in 20 percent) AND WILL STILL NEED TO BE UPDATED every 3 months with filler (I called Eppley and he confirmed filler plus medpor was used in this pic) and since erosion and all this s**t is not acceptable to me I realize we are at a major  WALL here. Gotta wait for the next big innovation which is at least a decade away in your neighbourhood max fac. If not 20. So be cool b*tches. I've just saved you all a LOT of pain and heartache.

AND $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[attachment deleted by admin]

ppsk

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2017, 12:34:43 AM »
Listen, I got some pieces of advice. VERY VERY HARD WON I should be charging a grand a pop for just telling you guys this s**t. Here's the before and after result we all want (pic below). YOU CANT GET THAT WITH CHIN WING. YOU CAN'T GET THAT WITH BIMAX. YOU CAN'T GET THAT WITH CHIN WING PLUS BIMAX PLUS ANOTHER CHIN WING. You might.....might be able to get it with both an amazing custom implant job PLUS fillers every 3 MONTHS FOR MAINTENANCE. I know this now. I didn't know this even last year. THERE IS NO WAY TO REPLICATE SUCH A RESULT NATURALLY (using autologous tissue or grafts or whatever). There is NO SURGERY THAT CAN DO THIS WITHOUT SOME MASSIVE CHUNKS OF MEDPOR AND FILLER. Trust me on this. So if you think any of these surgeries will get you this, they will not. End of story.

And since having some f**king medpor that will most DEFINITELY erode bone tissue AND will possibly cause tissue rejection  (in 20 percent) AND WILL STILL NEED TO BE UPDATED every 3 months with filler (I called Eppley and he confirmed filler plus medpor was used in this pic) and since erosion and all this s**t is not acceptable to me I realize we are at a major  WALL here. Gotta wait for the next big innovation which is at least a decade away in your neighbourhood max fac. If not 20. So be cool b*tches. I've just saved you all a LOT of pain and heartache.

AND $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

eppley has better results from implants alone. Are you sure thats medpor + filler?

A-V-P

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2017, 12:48:14 AM »
Thank you for sharing Lestat.
I think the guy looks better on the after picture, thus I'd say the results are successful for him if the pictures are taken when there is no swelling present anymore. Maybe putting the same changes for another person would not work.

The link you provided was very informative for me...

(The people on that web page seem like their surgery RESULTS are little like my face before my surgery and their before pictures look like my changes after the surgery.... Need to start seriously looking for someone who can fix my face. Especially the upper face cheek eye area that suppports the whole lower face from not sagging needs implants. Now my mouth is 1/2 smaller and turned in to constant frown... thanks to my dr... who said "We can do something about those lips." And I did not agree since I only needed less fix that his usual patients. I'm so afraid getting implants after reading all of these warning how they will cause problems... I'm so angry too for my chosen doctor for doing the mess he did. My life has turned in to survival mode where I'm not living anymore... It disgusts me that he just can continue like nothing happened. Only a psychofreak does surgeries without consent and those people should be banned from all of their boards and societies and licence taken away.)

« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 01:06:27 AM by A-V-P »
Here is what Dr Timothy J Marten MD of marten clinic of plastic surgery did to me and something more:
https://imgur.com/a/JdEFR

https://timothyjmartenplasticsurgeonbadexperience.wordpress.com/blog/

https://bad-experience-timothy-marten-md.tumblr.com/

A-V-P

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2017, 12:58:09 AM »
eppley has better results from implants alone. Are you sure thats medpor + filler?
Could you please link Eppley results that have implants alone and no fillers?
Does he do custom implants?

(I wonder how advanced is the custom implant industry nowadays...
I would think it would be easy to scan several great facial bone structures and soft tissues to a data bank and then scan the ones that need fixing and compare those good ones and the ones which need alteration. Based on that do the 3D print model based on the gaps there is between the desired look and the current look. And if there was too much material in somewhere on the facestructures that need fixing the programme would show on computer screen the area to burr away eg. with red... and green eg. would be the custom implant... )
Here is what Dr Timothy J Marten MD of marten clinic of plastic surgery did to me and something more:
https://imgur.com/a/JdEFR

https://timothyjmartenplasticsurgeonbadexperience.wordpress.com/blog/

https://bad-experience-timothy-marten-md.tumblr.com/

ppsk

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2017, 01:28:03 AM »
Could you please link Eppley results that have implants alone and no fillers?
Does he do custom implants?

(I wonder how advanced is the custom implant industry nowadays...
I would think it would be easy to scan several great facial bone structures and soft tissues to a data bank and then scan the ones that need fixing and compare those good ones and the ones which need alteration. Based on that do the 3D print model based on the gaps there is between the desired look and the current look. And if there was too much material in somewhere on the facestructures that need fixing the programme would show on computer screen the area to burr away eg. with red... and green eg. would be the custom implant... )

he has many in his archives

some good, some meh, some completely dogs**t

start here, theres a very recent one: http://exploreplasticsurgery.com/category/custom-facial-implants/

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2017, 01:59:38 AM »
and just so you guys realize. i'm sure even eppley is cherry picking the best. most jaw angle/chin implants I've seen just give a rounded but slightly wider chin like this belgian doc did, and don't get me started on asymmetries.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2017, 02:11:16 AM »
It says in his case that his teeth were on the way out (amelogenesis imperfect).  He was gonna lose his teeth anyway.  I might be too cynical myself, but some of the other of this doc's post-op cases have wider faces, even when no implants are mentioned.  He might me photographing the post ops slightly closer, or with a different lens.