Author Topic: What an amazing result!  (Read 9767 times)

Milli_Meters

Re: What an amazing result!
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2017, 07:31:07 AM »
Whatever, Swiss, Belgian etc. etc. same f**king family. Trust me german/swiss/belgian and any other f**king French/German/Swiss speaking country's doctors are shiite. I have had so many damn PMs from patients from Brusco to Triaca to Dr. Z to Joel de Franq etc. etc. that f**king tremble me to the bone. So I'm warning you guys. You don't want to take my warning fine go ahead. And yeah I'm okay. I'm OG motherf**ker. When I say something in this space, I know.

Swiss speaking ? :o

Yeah your point is taken but there are bad outcomes on each side of the Atlantic.  I am  very hopeful about Dr Zarrinball and I have got plenty of  positive testimonials about him where I have seen candid B n As.

Regarding this result , no one said he turned into a male model but clearly there is an objective improvement from his former self. Without a doubt his life has changed for the better. His teeth , well he is not a 5 or even 15 year old . He is a grown ass man and if he elected to have them replaced thats his choice. Regarding ipd , idk wtf you guys r going on about. The pic in repose the after is slightly differently sized (in the after maybe the camera zoomed in a tad). If u resize it , no he does not go back to looking like his old self. In pic where he laughing , ipd looks precisely the same and the difference is day and night.

I just do not feel there is one size fits all in surgery. There is no "answer".  You just figure out what can help ur case and take certain chances.

ben from UK

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2018, 12:32:41 PM »
This is actually not a bad result at all, also considering his starting point. Sure, you could say his jaw is a little bit too wide (wider than zygos), but the fact he's not an adonis or something like that, is not due to his jaw, but other flaws like philtrum for example and negative canthal tilt. Also, look at how many things Defrancq did. This is a sign of a surgeon that looks at the whole package/facial dimensions and addresses multiple points/areas. One have to consider the fact this is not easy  to execute at all. He also flipped his ears backwards. You need high level skills to do these things at once and 'see' the whole picture.

I consulted Defrancq and he was one of the few surgeons that could address multiple things at the same time, taking the whole face into consideration, and he really analyses things profoundly. The results on his site are good and subtle/natural. I was quite impressed by his analyzing skills. He layed down almost all my facial flaws and also brought up the solutions. He went into great detail. Besides, he mostly uses PEEK now, which is superior to medpor and certainly to silicone. He works together with Dr. van der Dussen, who has great knowledge about facial proportions and facial harmony. They do some surgeries together. Van der Dussen for example, is specialized in noses, and Defrancq in jawwork.

I wouldn't dismiss these two older guys. They also seem frank and they won't advice things you don't need purely for the money. Van der Dussen is a very nice man by the way. I like to hear him talk about facial proportions and how it's all about those millimeters.

dvfan

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2019, 04:21:08 AM »
This is actually not a bad result at all, also considering his starting point. Sure, you could say his jaw is a little bit too wide (wider than zygos), but the fact he's not an adonis or something like that, is not due to his jaw, but other flaws like philtrum for example and negative canthal tilt. Also, look at how many things Defrancq did. This is a sign of a surgeon that looks at the whole package/facial dimensions and addresses multiple points/areas. One have to consider the fact this is not easy  to execute at all. He also flipped his ears backwards. You need high level skisss to do these things at once and 'see' the whole picture.

I consulted Defrancq and he was one of the few surgeons that could address multiple things at the same time, taking the whole face into consideration, and he really analyses things profoundly. The results on his site are good and subtle/natural. I was quite impressed by his analyzing skisss. He layed down almost all my facial flaws and also brought up the solutions. He went into great detail. Besides, he mostly uses PEEK now, which is superior to medpor and certainly to silicone. He works together with Dr. van der Dussen, who has great knowledge about facial proportions and facial harmony. They do some surgeries together. Van der Dussen for example, is specialized in noses, and Defrancq in jawwork.

I wouldn't dismiss these two older guys. They also seem frank and they won't advice things you don't need purely for the money. Van der Dussen is a very nice man by the way. I like to hear him talk about facial proportions and how it's all about those millimeters.

I had a positive experience with DeFrancq too. His results I saw were better than his work online and less subtle than some of his work online imo.

dvfan

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2019, 04:21:33 AM »
I only saw him in consult btw.