Author Topic: What is wrong with my face?  (Read 4660 times)

Jilkster

Re: What is wrong with my face?
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2017, 04:11:18 PM »
Also your skin is fairly bad.

katapult2

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2017, 04:51:30 PM »
His hairline seems just fine... No problem there either.
Have you googled "finasterid/propecia ruined my life".... pretty sad stories... Some men are quite brave if they eat those even after they have read what it can cause.

I take it for 5 years and a lot of my friends too. Nobody has problems. You can find on the Internet every horrorstory refering to almost every drug or procedure. Check out the Studies and the odds. Especially a drug that you take for years... when they get suddenly problems the first thought is that it must caused by this drug although there are no causality. They blame this drug for their problems and write articles in the internet. So when you google then you get hard biased. Then you come up with your google storys in another forum and reinforce the bias for others.

When you have alopezia then the only proven drug that can stop the hairloss sustainable is finasterid. When the hair is gone you cant get it back with fin. Therefore it is crucial to take it when you still have your hair.

Dont get me wrong. Finasterid is no candy. Therefore you have to inform yourself first. Go to a few dermatologists and read the studies.

ditterbo

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2017, 08:06:24 PM »
I take it for 5 years and a lot of my friends too. Nobody has problems. You can find on the Internet every horrorstory refering to almost every drug or procedure. Check out the Studies and the odds. Especially a drug that you take for years... when they get suddenly problems the first thought is that it must caused by this drug although there are no causality. They blame this drug for their problems and write articles in the internet. So when you google then you get hard biased. Then you come up with your google storys in another forum and reinforce the bias for others.

When you have alopezia then the only proven drug that can stop the hairloss sustainable is finasterid. When the hair is gone you cant get it back with fin. Therefore it is crucial to take it when you still have your hair.

Dont get me wrong. Finasterid is no candy. Therefore you have to inform yourself first. Go to a few dermatologists and read the studies.

Finasteride ain't stopping my hairline creep but it certainly is taking several more years to progress than it did for my two brothers.

Lestat

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 01:42:19 AM »
Hairline lowering makes absolutely sense in his case but why did nobody advice him zso and/or chin wing, nostril reduction, maybe a fat transfer and/or cheek augmentation with ha paste? ???
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 03:26:02 AM by LESTAT II »

tim06

• Private
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2017, 02:00:50 PM »
Hairline lowering makes absolutely sense in his case but why did nobody advice him zso and/or chin wing, nostril reduction, maybe a fat transfer and/or cheek augmentation with ha paste? ???

Recommending someone HA paste makes also the rest of your comment ridiculous

ExtractionsRuinFaces

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2017, 08:31:05 PM »
Look into fixing your skin, reddit skincareaddiction has some very good info. Hair transplant and perhaps very slightly lowering the hairline. Those are two pretty easy fixes and not that expensive in your case.

Lestat

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2017, 10:14:43 PM »
Recommending someone HA paste makes also the rest of your comment ridiculous

Pleaae tell me why you are against ha paste. Personally i prefer it to implants (medpor, silicone).

tim06

• Private
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2017, 04:52:10 AM »
Pleaae tell me why you are against ha paste. Personally i prefer it to implants (medpor, silicone).

It is impossible to place it accurately and it is also very very hard to remove. And even if it was placed ok, it can't make up much volume and can move a lot over time.

A much better method is to use a bone graft of a deceased person, if I remember correct this method was invented by Dr. Sailor

Lestat

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2017, 01:09:28 PM »
It is impossible to place it accurately and it is also very very hard to remove. And even if it was placed ok, it can't make up much volume and can move a lot over time.

A much better method is to use a bone graft of a deceased person, if I remember correct this method was invented by Dr. Sailor

And who told you that? A surgeon?

Bowie

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2017, 01:37:05 PM »

I had the cartilage, I like it as a material, it has resorbed quite a lot so I wish there was someone else who offers it but the good thing is infection rate is low and it doesn't resorb the underlying bone like artificial implants.
Why do hardly  any surgeons use it seriously!!?? Who wants a face full of polyethylene!

tim06

• Private
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 03:39:26 AM »
I had the cartilage, I like it as a material, it has resorbed quite a lot so I wish there was someone else who offers it but the good thing is infection rate is low and it doesn't resorb the underlying bone like artificial implants.
Why do hardly  any surgeons use it seriously!!?? Who wants a face full of polyethylene!

Can you send me a picture of it? How much have you paid?