Author Topic: infected again  (Read 22212 times)

Bowie

Re: infected again
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2017, 10:32:35 AM »

PPSK, did any surgeon do a biopsy? This would've been very important to determine the type of bacteria-infection you're dealing with and which antibiotic actually is effective. They may well have put you on anbitioc that this type of bacteria that infested the infected area,  is resistant to.[/b]
Yes that is very true! A guy had an infection just from having a BSSO with my surgeon, he had a biopsy sent to a lab to determine what the infection was, unfortunately it was serious enough that parts of his jaw had to be cut away and then the surgeon used part of his skull, ugh can't remember the right terminology but the bone near the brain, to rebuild his jaw.

Bowie

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2017, 10:36:07 AM »
Are any of your posts not doom and gloom, or ideas that are too late to implement because the person in question already got surgery?
Well see if your posts are so positive post op. If it's feel good fantasy you want then you can always converse with Edoardo or whatever.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2017, 10:42:58 AM »
Yes that is very true! A guy had an infection just from having a BSSO with my surgeon, he had a biopsy sent to a lab to determine what the infection was, unfortunately it was serious enough that parts of his jaw had to be cut away and then the surgeon used part of his skull, ugh can't remember the right terminology but the bone near the brain, to rebuild his jaw.

Well, ppsk reported that it subsided on one side and started up on the other. So, let's hope not as bad as spreading to both. But still, the objective would be to clear the infection on the other side as much as possible prior to removal process.

Agree. Biopsy is good protocol to narrow down the infective agent. With periodontal pathogens, some respond to some ABs, others not and require different ones.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2017, 10:44:44 AM »

Calverial bone.

Bowie

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2017, 10:48:33 AM »
Calverial bone.
Yep lol that's it, unfortunately he will have to have the biopsy done private, British GPs or too ignorant on this sort of thing and also they are actually given incentives NOT to send people for cancer scans for saving money, so what hope does he have for a biopsy?

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2017, 11:06:07 AM »
Yep lol that's it, unfortunately he will have to have the biopsy done private, British GPs or too ignorant on this sort of thing and also they are actually given incentives NOT to send people for cancer scans for saving money, so what hope does he have for a biopsy?

You would be surprised.. A lot of docs even in the dental profession like to close ranks on the aspect of the periodontal pathogens escaping to infect entries via the mouth.

But yes, he will essentially have to advocate for himself to push for a biopsy. He said he was in Australia though.

Bowie

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2017, 11:11:33 AM »
You would be surprised.. A lot of docs even in the dental profession like to close ranks on the aspect of the periodontal pathogens escaping to infect entries via the mouth.

But yes, he will essentially have to advocate for himself to push for a biopsy. He said he was in Australia though.
Ahh well from what I've heard, although Aussies pay to see their GP's, they get the same crappy service as UK GP's :(

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2017, 12:15:16 PM »
It seems unlikely the infection on one side is not related to the infection on the other side, and that PPSK had two areas  that independently from each other got infected.

Probably just a matter of semantics as to word use; 'spreading' which to me means area of infection is getting larger; more spread out. Indeed the infection on one side would be related to the infective agent of the other.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2017, 12:16:52 PM »
Well see if your posts are so positive post op. If it's feel good fantasy you want then you can always converse with Edoardo or whatever.

Good one.

Bowie

« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2017, 12:42:28 PM »
'Good one'? Lmfao. Guy is clueless.

I tell you what is a 'good one'. Half this forum have s**t results including the admin and are simply venting their spleens cos they are bitter and twisted about it.

Maybe if people with positive results got half the attention and airtime you nutjobs get the forum would be a better place.

Who the hell are you anyway?  ;D

Inb4 GJ deletes this post and bans me due to his paranoia.
'
Oh I'm clueless am I?
You're just a basic b*tch rhino patient, I've had CCW rotation + genio + cheekbone implants + brow bone implants you basic b*tch.
And I lived a year with my surgeon, oh but i forgot.... you shot the s**t with Edoardo, I'm sure he taught you more than 74 year old famous maxillofacial surgeon taught me.

Bowie

« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2017, 01:57:55 PM »
Wow that sounds so thrilling bro. Did he let you nosh him off in exchange for secret maxillofacial knowledge which you are now gracing this forum with?
I do share whatever I can remember where relevant. I'm sure that kind of humor is appreciated in lookism, where you probably hooked up with Edoardo. I don't even want to know what happened when you "shot the s**t" with him, for all I know that could be literal. Alright, Ilovethemoon is right I will stop contributing to the derailment of this thread now.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2017, 02:26:06 PM »
OP,

Fly back to Rome to see marianetti. Don't waste your time with local surgeons.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2017, 02:46:36 PM »
UKMaxFac's first post:

Can anyone please advise me? TYD here thanks

Thank you.

TYD is SJ name on other sites. He PMd me sticking up for SJ and pretending like he met him in the UK. Lol.
This will be one of those bans "for no reason", btw.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

Bowie

« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2017, 02:49:50 PM »
UKMaxFac's first post:

TYD is SJ name on other sites. He PMd me sticking up for SJ and pretending like he met him in the UK. Lol.
This will be one of those bans "for no reason", btw.
Well this time I fully support the reason, I only spoke out against Lestat's ban. You are totally right to ban lookism sluthate types

Milli_Meters

« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2017, 08:54:21 PM »
Ukmaxfac talked with me quite a bit about his case. He was not SJ.