Author Topic: AnalyzeMyFace Appears to be a Scam  (Read 65179 times)

GJ

• Administrator
AnalyzeMyFace Appears to be a Scam
« on: September 01, 2017, 06:27:09 PM »
Public service announcement. I have no skin in the game, and you can waste your money on this service if you wish, etc.

User here on JSF named "StupidJAws" (TYD on lookism) is the owner of Analyzemyface. This is indisputable and in the registered business documents. This person used to do morphs on Fivver as Patrick_Bateman (character from American Psycho). He has since purchased an Italian forum, where he goes by Kevsroot. People refer to him as Patrick on there at times, implying they knew he was Patrick_Batman on Fivver.

What is interesting about AnalyzeMyFace, is the business consists of two employees. Stupidjaws/TYD and an attorney. In the fine print, it says the information is a resource only and not intended for any treatment purposes, yet if you buy their packages, they offer suggestions of certain surgeons (it seems to be the same 3 every time -- MrSpaghetti, Dr. Butterball , and Comb Jelly). Of note, someone pretending (I say this because the IP was from Spain) to be Dr. Z signed up for the forum and asked me to delete negative reviews about him. Not sure what to deduct other than it wasn't Z.

This user, Ruin, did amazing work in exposing the scam: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/lookism-net.10522/page-279
Read their post and the document they drew up here: https://imgur.com/a/ceNVO

You see SJ's name (not that I want to dox him, but posting this in the event he turns up somewhere else after this scam fails), the business structure, his "staff" (i.e. an attorney).

In December, someone named Alessandro approached me and tried to buy my forum for 1k. I said no, and made a counter offer, not realizing yet what was going on. At that time, I spoke with some of my online friends about this offer, and via a collaborative effort we deducted Alessandro is either SJ or someone working for him to buy "spaces" (established jaw/ps communities) and then use these spaces to find desperate clients to buy the AMF service. When I confronted SJ/TYD with this information last month, he wrote:

at the same time, i told alessandro that buying JSF would be very important, he told me he is interested but:
1. you did not answer him or stuff like that
2. he isn't in love with buying communties anymore as most of his staff questioned some of his decisions

I will tell him to get in touch with you.
One thing though as i mentioned is that i am not "running" it and i can't legally do it so while i am really helping him in my spare time giving my 100%, i'm not getting 1 € for this and my job states pretty clearly in my contracty that i can't have any other source of income / shares / activity etc.

This makes no sense since we know as a fact SJ is legally running AMF. It implies he is Alessandro via deduction (i.e. two employees, and SJ owns AMF and the only other employee is an attorney).

In short, he tried damage control. The excuse he gave is that with his current job, he could not make extra income, which made sense. However, if you look at his linkedin profile, you can see he clearly left that position in Dec 2016, the exact time he was trying to buy my forum.

So he lied straight up to me. He's very good at this. I almost fell for it, were it not for some brilliant friends in high places who helped me figure out the puzzle.

The bottom line is Stupidjaws/TYD and AnalyzeMyFace are a scam. What the scam is, I can't be sure, but it appears he recommends the same 3 doctors to everyone who signs up. He says the analysis is not for medical purposes, yet also claims he has doctors doing the cephs (why then would they not be legit for medical purposes?) and he used to do these same analysis on Fivver as Patrick Bateman.

Finally, Stupidjaws/TYD admits here he is a psychopath: https://lookism.net/Thread-My-heartbraking-surgery-journey-detailed-list

So this behavior all makes sense.

Anyway, you are free to do with your money as you see fit. This is a public service announcement showing what I/we have found. If you agree, don't use AMF. If you disagree, use it. Free market. This is simply what I/we have found and understand to be the facts.

Keywords: Analyze My Face is a Scam, AnalyzeMyFace is a Scam, analyzemyface.com is a scam.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 07:26:21 PM by GJ »
Millimeters are miles on the face.

ppsk

Re: AnalzeMyFace Appears to be a Scam
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 06:58:51 PM »
I want to clarify something that may be misconstrued from this post: I DID have surgery with Marianetti and my recommendations are based on my experience. I don't have anything to do with AMF or SJ other than talking to SJ pretty frequently.

For what its worth, I dont think the doctors mentioned are involved with them either (in the AMF product i received I had no recommendations given for surgeons and when i emailed AMF asking for recommendations they refused to give any, so make of that what you will), these are simply the doctors SJ himself has personal experience with, in which case recommendations thereof aren't really anything untoward, insincere or financially motivated.

But otherwise yes, moving forward people should consider AMF as not being what it claims to be (a team of maxfacs) and is probably more likely either SJ or SJ's friend.

ditterbo

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 07:08:49 PM »
Last I checked, for an additional fee AMF will recommend surgeons. It's a fairly recent change & probably is recommending as GJ described. I wouldn't know.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 07:14:38 PM »
Last I checked, for an additional fee AMF will recommend surgeons.

Yes, they say specifically "Referrals of well-known experts" in their current packages.

Maybe that's new. I never heard of AMF until a few weeks ago so I can't say. But I do know that people PMing me say they heard of the doctors mentioned from AMF or SJ (which are the same thing, per the registered business trademark/license).

ppsk

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 07:38:56 PM »
okay didnt know that, must be a recent change because when i got it over a year ago it wasn't there.

feeling a little pissed off now

Milli_Meters

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 08:42:14 PM »
Ah Jsf , never a dull day.

Ok 137 dull days and then bam.

Thanks for the info GJ.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 09:27:40 PM »
The CON is one where he is a brand rep for his own corporation BUT he hides disclosure of any material connection to it. He does it by creating imaginary 'experts' (Andrea Nersani and Patrick B) who he tells people were his advisers and where they can be found, on his Italian board (with adverts) where he does not let on he controls that. He inspires confidence (that's what 'con' job stands for) and in such a way people would never suspect him of any material connections. (Hey, owning the trademark and the corp is material connection.) So, the con is hiding through a series of imaginary 'experts' he makes up as to hide DISCLOSURE of his material connections.  It's not a thing where people know who they are consulting with for the service rendered. It veers on an FTC violation. But he's operating out of Italy.

As to the 3 doctors; Marinetti, Zarrinbal and Cervelli, it's possible he has told them he is a brand rep for their work via frequent photo sharing of his face on social media and disclosed to THEM his consulting corp set up, in which case, maybe he gets a fee from them to refer to them.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 03:24:32 PM by GJ »
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

ditterbo

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 08:26:26 AM »
So, I presume the SJ attorney or similar type threatened the forums for disclosing this? I see Ilovethemoon had to delete his reaction to this announcement.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2017, 08:35:43 AM »
So, I presume the SJ attorney or similar type threatened the forums for disclosing this? I see Ilovethemoon had to delete his reaction to this announcement.

What was IlovetheMoon's reaction?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 02:33:35 PM by GJ »

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2017, 01:28:02 PM »
Got word that SJ is telling people things that are inconsistent as in HOLES in his story.

1: He set up the corp; 'for a friend'. Things aren't done that way as the corp officers have to swear in front of notary public that they are the true 'owners' of corp.

2: His job does not allow him to have extra income sources. OK, if that's the case, then he would not have set up a for profit corp 'for a friend' under his name.

3: There is no need to set up a domain name for a friend because there are services that allow anon domain name registration.

Bottom line is that he HID material disclosure of his corporate and trademark ownership connections with the service he talks up via boards.

It is not a thing where people go to him directly for him to render it. It is a thing where when they go to have the service rendered, via his calling attention to its existence, they have no idea of his material connections to the ownership.

It is the willful hiding of such amidst cloak and dagger type subterfuge where he FOOLS people.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2017, 01:32:29 PM »
What was IlovetheMoon's reaction? I missed it before deletion.
ILM posted a sample AMF report where the face analysed was that of... SJ! The gist of the report was "you look great, bro! just need some filler under the eyes".
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 02:33:55 PM by GJ »

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2017, 01:56:19 PM »
It must have been this one.  https://www.scribd.com/document/347223620/myamf

It all looks like info he knew already about himself, especially the eye area. It's a document he shares with others that he got from this service. What he doesn't share with others is he is the legal trademark owner of the name and the Chief Financial Officer of the corporation, RealT consulting srls at the bottom of the document.

This document gets around via private grapevine of those he passes it to in clandestine promotions where he hides he's the corp owner.

ref: Trademark ownership. http://trademark.markify.com/trademarks/ctm/analyzemyface/016680829/?lang=pl

company profile attach

[attachment deleted by admin]

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2017, 02:33:28 PM »
The AMF document of his report is offered as a type of endorsement from him to others where the endorsement seems 'legit' because he's perceived as a 'customer' who is happy with the service rendered. Also, if there were any situations in the past where you found a member was lead to seek out AMF and you asked, where they found out and they said, 'from SJ' but SJ told the mod he suggested it because he believes it's great service yet did not disclose his material connection to it at the time he was asked, that's basic example of what FTC tries to protect consumers about. You know, to endorse his own service, he also has to disclose his material connections to it or it must be implicitly understood that he is connected to it. 

"Connections between an endorser and the company that are unclear or unexpected to a customer also must be disclosed, whether they have to do with a financial arrangement for a favorable endorsement, a position with the company, or stock ownership. "

Bowie

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2017, 07:50:17 PM »
Whoa that's crazy  :(

Bowie

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2017, 07:57:32 PM »
Also explains why he always shared his results publicly to draw people in.