Author Topic: AnalyzeMyFace Appears to be a Scam  (Read 65221 times)

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: AnalyzeMyFace Appears to be a Scam
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2017, 07:41:36 PM »
Cervelli must be in on this scam, right?

He writes:

“AMF clients who come to my practice are better prepared and have more predictable, superior outcomes.”
Daniele Cervelli, MD

And SJ used him.

He gets referred to by the service. there is even a paper he wrote about his putting filler over SJ's CHIN WINGS. (Even 2 of them and after max fax were too high and short.)  Wonder how the CW doctor felt about SJ posing for a paper where the chin wings had to be 'improved' on by another doctor and one mind you who is a 'friend' of SJ. The paper avoids mention that the filler 'improvement' to the jaw area was after 2 chin wings by Dr. Z. Cervelli very well could be in the bag with SJ.

Italy, especially Rome, as beautiful and rich in heritage and arts and all that, can be a pretty rogue place when it comes to business standards and accords for promotion might be much more lax than in US. Cervelli's paper and SJ's Italian biz is aimed at US audience. His other Italian doctor, the one where someone got an INFECTION because the doctor had a high infection risk profile for implants and STILL placed them in there during a bi max surgery (Marianetti) wrote some paper where he was riding on the popularity of Arnett and Gunson and used their aesthetic research as a SPRING BOARD to tout M's aesthetic TVL. I saw it as an example of academic 'carpetbagging'. Of course, his other doctor, 'Z' got a lot of biz from SJ's activities too.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 03:34:33 PM by GJ »
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

girl

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2017, 10:36:54 PM »
He might be a moderator for /r/plasticsurgery. They accept open applications from people who spend time on there. So, chances are he'll be deleting it himself.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 03:35:07 PM by GJ »

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2017, 04:04:48 PM »
Their FB is still up: https://www.facebook.com/AnalyzeMyFace2016/

Recently received an email from someone alleging they have proof of a contract that Stupidjaws received $1500 EURO/month from certain Italian surgeon to refer patients. Australian surgeon might be involved, too.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 07:53:48 PM by GJ »
Millimeters are miles on the face.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2017, 05:53:52 PM »
Hey, I have read about this all, but I arrived to this forum after it all happened.

Why is it a scam? AMF does not do what it advertises?

I understand that you didn't like the part of SJ recommending surgeons on your forum just because he got commission from them.

Read the whole thread. The scam was he hid disclosure of his material associations. Hid that he OWNED it and instead pretended to have 'advisers' which were imaginary sock puppets on a board he controlled where he would talk up these 'advisers' who when found would have this service. The scam was to the audience (his target market), found on boards, to whom he did NOT disclose he was owner. Also in violation of FTC where it is a violation (type of 'astroturfing' for a company/corp to PRETEND or make up names pretending they are happy consumers or fail to disclose their material connections.)  So, the scam is to the board owners who he subjected to unwittingly house FTC violations so he could exploit the audience/members of the boards.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.