Author Topic: Chin wing + zygomatic osteotomy with DR Z. in October  (Read 39432 times)

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: Chin wing + zygomatic osteotomy with DR Z. in October
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2017, 12:18:44 PM »
IMO they should be complaining to SJ.
I was going about my own business...

Yeah. SJ's making problems for the mods, the doctors he's associated with and all because SJ elected to play a big game of charades as to hide behind multi sock puppets in the act of hiding and covering up his $$ connections to the biz he owned. It's HIM they should be complaining to. Not you.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2017, 12:18:58 PM »
oh man , I was wondering where Lestat is too.

I wanted to discuss something important with him but could not send message. I thought maybe he just got sick of me and blocked me.

Bowie

« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2017, 12:26:24 PM »
oh man , I was wondering where Lestat is too.

I wanted to discuss something important with him but could not send message. I thought maybe he just got sick of me and blocked me.
Nope banned and now Ilovethemoon has deleted his message about Lestat out of fear no doubt.
It's pathetic, can we just discuss surgery and have some common sense here.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2017, 12:27:41 PM »
Yeah. SJ's making problems for the mods, the doctors he's associated with and all because SJ elected to play a big game of charades as to hide behind multi sock puppets in the act of hiding and covering up his $$ connections to the biz he owned. It's HIM they should be complaining to. Not you.

Exactly.

Now I'm wasting time dealing with this, and I run this site for free no less. What infuriates me about SJ is he used my [free] site to infiltrate and try to find himself customers. Whether you think he was nice about it and/or it actually helped is no relevance to me. From my perspective: I'm running a free site to help and inform patients, and I have a guy coming in and abusing that gesture in order to make himself/his "friend" money via his elaborate scam. He used my site as a recruiting ground.

He emailed me and mentioned that GJ banned him for seemingly no reason

Mostly association. He's in Rome...where SJ is located.
Until I figure out what's up there and there's a connection I need to keep him banned. I'm pretty sure I did give that reason in the description when he logs in.

There have been a few other bans for the same reasons this past week. Have to clean out the forum of that nonsense.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2017, 12:28:18 PM »
It's pathetic, can we just discuss surgery and have some common sense here.

That would be nice...

Bowie

« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2017, 12:29:51 PM »
Exactly.

Now I'm wasting time dealing with this, and I run this site for free no less. What infuriates me about SJ is he used my [free] site to infiltrate and try to find himself customers. Whether you think he was nice about it and/or it actually helped is no relevance to me. From my perspective: I'm running a free site to help and inform patients, and I have a guy coming in and abusing that gesture in order to make himself/his "friend" money via his elaborate scam. He used my site as a recruiting ground.

Mostly association. He's in Rome...where SJ is located.
Until I figure out what's up there and there's a connection I need to keep him banned. I'm pretty sure I did give that reason in the description when he logs in.

I think I can swear ion my life to you Lestat is not him he had too much knowledge on the Sailers to be SJ

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2017, 12:31:38 PM »
Exactly.

I assume the 'you' is the generic plural. I'm the last one to think it was a nice thing to do.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2017, 12:31:52 PM »
I do  not think he means Lestat is SJ. Just maybe Lestat is involved in this ? No way , AFAIK.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2017, 12:32:23 PM »
I think I can swear ion my life to you Lestat is not him he had too much knowledge on the Sailers to be SJ

Haha. True.
I never said it was him, but rather possible association with him.
I can reinstate him if everyone is on board that there's no relationship there.

Bowie

« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2017, 12:35:02 PM »
Haha. True.
I never said it was him, but rather possible association with him.
I can reinstate him if everyone is on board that there's no relationship there.
At this point I don't know if he will come back, you have banned him twice.
I know you do this free of charge and that is really great, I said you should try and earn something from it but I don't know if you get too paranoid sometimes or something but it seems people are often getting banned here fir no reason.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2017, 12:35:25 PM »
Alright, reinstated Lestat.

Hopefully the drama ends here because we're beating a dead horse. Take SJ for what he is and make your own decisions now that you know.
I need to go do some work.

Bowie

« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2017, 12:37:46 PM »
Thanks GJ

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2017, 12:37:58 PM »

Being smitten by Sailer isn't a good sign either.

Bowie

« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2017, 12:39:03 PM »
It is evidence that he was a Sailer patient which SJ is most certainly not.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2017, 12:41:21 PM »

Bowie/AA/LOC loves him.

At this point I gave up on banning him ^ because he just comes back. As long as he acts normal no bans. This iteration, Bowie, has been the best one so far.

It might seem to some that people get banned for no reason, but you guys don't have all the information and responsibility of running this place. A lot of lunatics come through here, and given the Elliot Rodgers situation, etc, it's not worth any risk to me to have psychos on the forum. The forum has actually been better since I banned all those people. Slower but better where people are back to talking about jaw surgery and procedures (well, except this thread) instead of 1mm minutia of their eyelids.