Author Topic: Chin wing + zygomatic osteotomy with DR Z. in October  (Read 39079 times)

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: Chin wing + zygomatic osteotomy with DR Z. in October
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2017, 12:43:15 PM »
It is evidence that he was a Sailer patient which SJ is most certainly not.

Yes. I understand that. I should have said being smitten by Sailer isn't a good sign in it's own right.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Bowie

« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2017, 12:44:41 PM »
Bowie/AA/LOC loves him.

At this point I gave up on banning him because he just comes back. As long as he acts normal no bans.

It might seem to you that people get banned for no reason, but you don't have all the information and responsibility of running this place. A lot of lunatics come through here, and given the Elliot Rodgers situation, etc, it's not worth any risk to me to have psychos on the forum. The forum has actually been better since I banned all those people. Slower but better where people are back to talking about jaw surgery and procedures (well, except this thread) instead of 1mm minutia of their eyelids.
Ok GJ I get that fair point. Haha I certainly don't love Sailer, his wife ruined me financially but that is another story.  Oh you know what I'm not even going to argue this I don't owe any of you a damn on here, who is it that gave this inside story on him? IMO he is or was a good surgeon but negative people influence his practice.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2017, 12:47:32 PM »
When the OP returns to his thread , his mind will be blown.

Bowie

« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2017, 01:03:17 PM »
Well at least he will know Dr. Z also follows-up on his surgery on this forum.
Lmao

Well since this thread is already derailed I will just get this off my chest, a very "loud" (past) member said I was getting kickbacks from my surgeon to talk about him on here. Quell surprise patients talk about their surgeons, that is the point of these forums no?
Now it looks like Falco is being accused of promoting Dr Z on MissJ just for talking about him??
Now I try to refrain from naming my surgeon on here out of fear from being accused of "promotion".

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2017, 01:31:36 PM »
By that time you'd wonder why the surgeon doesn't prefer to talk with the patient and try to address concerns of the patient (and at least one of those patients said that did not happen).

Well, with that negative review Z wanted removed, he did say he talked in great detail many times with the patient.
In the end he didn't think what the patient was saying was accurate.

That's fine, does happen, he could have been right, and i would have removed it: he just needed to agree to having me remove the positive reviews as well since I'm not hearing both sides of the story on those and had no clue of the validity. Once I told him that, I never heard back about the issue.

It's best to let this drop because there's nothing to deduct other than Z doesn't like negative reviews. From everything I have seen Z is fine other than the issue of wanting negative reviews removed, but that's probably every doctor.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2017, 01:57:05 PM »
His biggest problem, aesthetically, is he is still recessed.
The gonial angles look so fake/ridic, too. Gonial angles like that don't occur often in the wild, and especially not on facial structure's like his, so it looks very out of place. He's starting to look like the human Ken doll person.
I was not gonna say this, since SJ was nice to me, he is not here to defend himself and I know what it's like to have a less than ideal jaw surgery result.  But since you've already said this... what you say here is spot on.  SJ is a perfect example of the importance of a well-executed primary jaw surgery.  People are simply fooled by his great features (and perhaps filler).  The importance of good features is vastly underestimated by the "moving the bones in my face will turn me into a model, rah rah rah" brigade which has infested this place.  I know this personally because dentofacial deformities run in my family, yet some relatives have attractive faces in spite of them.

Had SJ had a proper primary jaw surgery, everything would've popped into place and he would have simply looked like the normal handsome guy that he was meant to be.  Instead he has gone down this rabbit hole of trying to camouflage things.  Even his bite looks off (even if he made no money from it, promoting quackery like weird palatal expansion appliances was misleading - they only thing those things accomplish is wreck your teeth).  From memory his surgeon was Sandro Pelo.  Looks like that guy is rubbish.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2017, 02:17:53 PM »
Well at least he will know Dr. Z also follows-up on his surgery on this forum.

It looks like he's on a (doc sponsored?) forum where addresses queries.

http://www.portal-der-schoenheit.de/schoenheitschirurg/forum/berlin/dr-med-ramin-zarrinbal-1/0.html

new addition: Site says he is premium member and translation of such is:

Plastic surgeons have the opportunity to register free of charge with basic information (basic member).

Portal of beauty offers physicians the possibility of a detailed presentation (premium membership). Doctors who use this option are Premium members and pay a membership fee for the detailed presentation. You have the possibility to publish free texts, editorial articles and also pictures.

The term "premium member" does not constitute a quality factor.

UKMaxfac

« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2017, 02:48:58 PM »
I was not gonna say this, since SJ was nice to me, he is not here to defend himself and I know what it's like to have a less than ideal jaw surgery result.  But since you've already said this... what you say here is spot on.  SJ is a perfect example of the importance of a well-executed primary jaw surgery.  People are simply fooled by his great features (and perhaps filler).  The importance of good features is vastly underestimated by the "moving the bones in my face will turn me into a model, rah rah rah" brigade which has infested this place.  I know this personally because dentofacial deformities run in my family, yet some relatives have attractive faces in spite of them.

Had SJ had a proper primary jaw surgery, everything would've popped into place and he would have simply looked like the normal handsome guy that he was meant to be.  Instead he has gone down this rabbit hole of trying to camouflage things.  Even his bite looks off (even if he made no money from it, promoting quackery like weird palatal expansion appliances was misleading - they only thing those things accomplish is wreck your teeth).  From memory his surgeon was Sandro Pelo.  Looks like that guy is rubbish.

He did have a proper primary jaw surgery.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2017, 03:00:16 PM »

Great features? Have u seen his original pics? Hook nose + thin lips.He had more work done than he has admitted , no doubt.

https://imgur.com/g2EXZMe What chin wing did for him from front beats most conventional jaw surgery results ive seen.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2017, 03:23:02 PM »
Great features? Have u seen his original pics? Hook nose + thin lips.He had more work done than he has admitted , no doubt.

https://imgur.com/g2EXZMe What chin wing did for him from front beats most conventional jaw surgery results ive seen.

What are you talking about? He never had thin lips. As to features, the photo blocks them out. He's got good eyes and was a cute kid. You can't say the chin wing beats conventional jaw surgery either because he got that after the jaw surgery. Bi-max doesn't elongate the jaw angle aspect or wing them out. But in some cases it has to come first before you make other alterations.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2017, 03:51:54 PM »

old pix  - http://i.imgur.com/MPl6lEs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PpnYxHT.jpg?1

later - http://i.imgur.com/TgAglvg.jpg

Compare the lip volume , especially upper.

Obviously chin wing doesnt compete with jaw surgery functionally. He needed bimax. I said from front. The width. Anyway whatever.

He has so many pics up in a lot of places where I've seen his boy pics with the lips.  Anyway, found a recent one.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 04:49:44 PM by kavan »

Bowie

« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2017, 04:15:05 PM »

He has so many pics up in a lot of places where I've seen his boy pics with the lips.  Anyway, found a recent one. https://piknu.com/m/1591963081227273306_1601451808
At this point I think we all just need to see pictures of his boy lips to evaluate the case further, they could have started out tight and then become inflamed for all we know.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2017, 04:18:44 PM »
He did have a proper primary jaw surgery.
I know he did. It was terrible.

ditterbo

« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2017, 04:24:48 PM »
Somehow I thought Z did SJ's bimax? Actually I recall him telling me bits about the bimax consult with Z - conservative movements but came out without any complications

EDIT - I stand corrected.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2017, 04:26:11 PM »
Somehow I thought Z did SJ's bimax?

No he did not. Pelo did. Get your SJ lore right , Sir.