Author Topic: Chin wing + zygomatic osteotomy with DR Z. in October  (Read 39081 times)

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: Chin wing + zygomatic osteotomy with DR Z. in October
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 02:13:18 PM »
I think what ILTM said is worth taking into more consideration. Consider that someone with lowset-recessed and narrow cheek bones will have an improvement when more width is added and even when the low set cheek bones are pronouced outward more. Also, that it did not address his orbital rim area. So, if you need improvement in the same places he got improved, (width to narrow cheeks, projection to low set zygoma) and have no recession to the lower orbital rims), then maybe it will work for you.

But still, I would be cautious about basing an opinion on SJ's results which is also part of ILTM's message. If he's going around duping people that he doesn't own what he's pushing, I would not put it past him to have some how tweeked the results he got from the ZO, or ZSO so it looks better that what others might get out of it.

If I were you, I'd look for an example of of a patient who has had it with the doctor you wish to have it from who has nothing to lose by being TRUTHFUL about what results you can expect from it.

may not have been perfect and i have no idea what he did in terms of filler to eyes if he did that, but compared to his before pics its a good improvement.  that's my opinion.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

UKMaxfac

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2017, 02:36:28 PM »
I think what ILTM said is worth taking into more consideration. Consider that someone with lowset-recessed and narrow cheek bones will have an improvement when more width is added and even when the low set cheek bones are pronouced outward more. Also, that it did not address his orbital rim area. So, if you need improvement in the same places he got improved, (width to narrow cheeks, projection to low set zygoma) and have no recession to the lower orbital rims), then maybe it will work for you.

But still, I would be cautious about basing an opinion on SJ's results which is also part of ILTM's message. If he's going around duping people that he doesn't own what he's pushing, I would not put it past him to have some how tweeked the results he got from the ZO, or ZSO so it looks better that what others might get out of it.

If I were you, I'd look for an example of of a patient who has had it with the doctor you wish to have it from who has nothing to lose by being TRUTHFUL about what results you can expect from it.

I've seen SJ in person. He looks great and his zygos look very good. He's not duping anyone.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 03:54:10 PM »
Did he tell you he was the CFO of the consulting firm that owned 'analyzemyface' and he was also trademark owner of same?

I've seen SJ in person. He looks great and his zygos look very good. He's not duping anyone.

lamb

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2017, 05:40:59 PM »
Yea I definitely agree with that.  He could have manipulated his eye area with filler or what have you.  i mean i can't really trust it.

I do have recessive orbital area too so it's a concern of course.  I'm not looking for a big change just a bit more width to my cheekbones would be great.

ppsk

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2017, 10:48:14 PM »

Whatever SJ might or might not be, he's not duping people when it comes to his results. I've spoken a lot to him and he's always been open and honest about what worked for him and what didn't or was underwhelming.

And in the specific context of this topic; when i asked him if ZSO did much for his face he said "not really, no". Hardly the kind of endorsement a paid shill would give, stuff like this is why i still don't think these doctors are giving kickbacks to SJ/AMF.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2017, 11:21:00 PM »

Whatever SJ might or might not be, he's not duping people when it comes to his results. I've spoken a lot to him and he's always been open and honest about what worked for him and what didn't or was underwhelming.

And in the specific context of this topic; when i asked him if ZSO did much for his face he said "not really, no". Hardly the kind of endorsement a paid shill would give, stuff like this is why i still don't think these doctors are giving kickbacks to SJ/AMF.

Did you know he was CFO  of the corp that owns AMF and also trademark owner. Did he tell you that ? That's the salient question.   As to his being 'open and honest',  how many people was he 'open and honest' with when he hid he was shilling for his own business.

ppsk

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2017, 11:25:35 PM »
Did you know he was CFO  of the corp that owns AMF and also trademark owner. Did he tell you that ? That's the salient question.   As to his being 'open and honest',  how many people was he 'open and honest' with when he hid he was shilling for his own business.

no I didn't, salient it may be, but its not relevant to his actual results. You implied that he may be "playing up" the results of the ZSO, but in actual fact he has done the exact opposite, which is tell people its not very good.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2017, 11:39:51 PM »
no I didn't, salient it may be, but its not relevant to his actual results. You implied that he may be "playing up" the results of the ZSO, but in actual fact he has done the exact opposite, which is tell people its not very good.

I didn't 'imply' it I basically said outright that I would not put it past him to tweak his ZO results as to give the appearance to those looking at his photos it was all the ZO. He's demonstrated as deceptive and dishonest which is why I wouldn't put it past him.

UKMaxfac

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2017, 11:43:59 PM »
Yea I definitely agree with that.  He could have manipulated his eye area with filler or what have you.  i mean i can't really trust it.

I do have recessive orbital area too so it's a concern of course.  I'm not looking for a big change just a bit more width to my cheekbones would be great.

He hasn't manipulated anything. He has the defined jaw and zygos etc you can see in his pics just as IRL. In addition to what PPSK said above I will add that he did not recommend surgery for me or another guy I know who also met him - saying there are big aesthetic risks - he hasn't tried to push anyone into having it done AFAIK. He also recommends certain surgeons just because he had good results with them personally.. but just because he had success doesn't mean others will!

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2017, 11:53:15 PM »
He hasn't manipulated anything. He has the defined jaw and zygos etc you can see in his pics just as IRL. In addition to what PPSK said above I will add that he did not recommend surgery for me or another guy I know who also met him - saying there are big aesthetic risks - he hasn't tried to push anyone into having it done AFAIK. He also recommends certain surgeons just because he had good results with them personally.. but just because he had success doesn't mean others will!

He's manipulated a lot of people by talking up and leading them to his business and pretending he has no connection with it.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2017, 12:08:05 AM »

If his current zygos are a result of ZSO alone, his result is very good.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2017, 12:12:36 AM »

This.

Several people who PMd me in consensus building exercises regarding their cases told me SJ  told them not to get any surgery. In these cases I had actually recommended surgery.

UKMaxfac

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2017, 01:06:47 AM »
He's manipulated a lot of people by talking up and leading them to his business and pretending he has no connection with it.

Ok look, I have never used the analyzemyface thing. Everything I say im just basing on how he was when I met him and we shot the s**t for a couple of hours. He told me about his experiences etc, alot of which I could relate to as a person who wants surgery to be happy with my appearance. I'm not sure where you are getting your info from, I don't want to argue about it.

Bowie

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2017, 02:38:25 AM »
In most cases it is illegal for doctors to receive kickbacks so I really doubt any of his recommended doctors were in on it.
In Europe anyway.

Bowie

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2017, 02:42:50 AM »
I also find it interesting that people assume that they know what would be the result of the ZSO or chinwing after all the procedures SJ got, whether they saw him in person or not.

I got Resty injected a while ago in the cheeks I had no cheekbones whatsoever. A few CC was enough to give me good high cheekbones. SJ got filler at least in the chin, jaw angles, and I believe he said also along the inferior ori's. How can you still determine what is filler and what is not? I'm surprised if you can. Since the surgeons I saw said I'd first have to get the filler dissolved before the could judge my recession, so you sure as hell would have better eyes and insight than most surgeons.

Also (attachment): this is the kind of s**t SJ spews on Lookism. How does he even come up with all these stories and how can anyone still take anything serious he says if he is lying so elaborately with such grandeur.  And these are just a few details of all the elaborate stories he made up online. This is not one sweet lie that suits him well; this is an elaborate scheme of lies that he keeps insisting is the truth. If you think that there's no problem in that, then by all means follow whatever advice he gives. I'd personally could not listen to the bloke anymore and not draw in question any word he'd say.

"I've been a f**king lifelong member of that board sine it was f**king born."
Well give him credit, that wasn't a lie.  ;D