Author Topic: Chin wing + zygomatic osteotomy with DR Z. in October  (Read 39063 times)

Milli_Meters

Re: Chin wing + zygomatic osteotomy with DR Z. in October
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2017, 02:53:39 AM »
SJ has admitted his past has impacted his world view/ personality. Patrick Bateman is his oft assumed pseudonym heh.

ILTM makes valid points and tbh I have some similar concerns but still I feel SJ was kind of a pioneer for the site. I have personally witnessed people get good results who do not post them publicly. SJ did. I have a hard time believing he  was far sighted enough for it all have to been some kind of marketing ploy for his then non existent website.  His recent full face pics that he shared on lookism , ya , those are eyebrow raising. Even his posts there sway from cynical to saccharine (my "heartbreaking story " just LOL).

and also lets not hijack the poor op's thread. heh.

Bowie

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2017, 03:02:32 AM »
You'd think so. But then there are many ways to arrange that. Just look at SJ's website, and read how that Italian surgeon says his surgery results are superior when his patients use AMF. There is a surgeon there saying his results are better when the patients use AMF!
Wow I didn't know that, I don't know much about it. That  surgeon is an idiot then, he could potentially ruin a career he had to train maybe over 15 years for.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 06:01:47 AM by Bowie »

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2017, 08:57:04 AM »
ppsk, ukmaxfac, milli-meters

Sorry, guys but my advice (initially) to lamb (but valid for others too) still holds. She/he should exercise caution when relying on SJ's photos as key motivators.

The other part of my advice to lamb (which could help others too) was to look for
photos of patients who had noting to lose by being truthful. In other words, look for photos from OTHER patients of the doctor.

Doesn't matter how good he looks in person. How good of a person can he be given the deception he's used to promote his business. Clearly, his deception and manipulation to others in underhanded practices to promote his biz is NOT an issue for you guys.

Your entries all demonstrate that you want to run interference in his behalf and in reckless disregard that OTHERS might like to take into consideration his biz promotion conduct when evaluating ANY material he puts out, including but not limited to photos and verbal/written communications.

Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

UKMaxfac

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2017, 09:05:07 AM »
ppsk, ukmaxfac, milli-meters

Sorry, guys but my advice (initially) to lamb (but valid for others too) still holds. She/he should exercise caution when relying on SJ's photos as key motivators.

The other part of my advice to lamb (which could help others too) was to look for
photos of patients who had noting to lose by being truthful. In other words, look for photos from OTHER patients of the doctor.

Doesn't matter how good he looks in person. How good of a person can he be given the deception he's used to promote his business. Clearly, his deception and manipulation to others in underhanded practices to promote his biz is NOT an issue for you guys.

Your entries all demonstrate that you want to run interference in his behalf and in reckless disregard that OTHERS might like to take into consideration his biz promotion conduct when evaluating ANY material he puts out, including but not limited to photos and verbal/written communications.

I'm not running anything on his behalf. I couldn't care less frankly. People are (hopefully) intelligent enough to make a reasoned decision based on their own logic, and not blindly following someone who had good results. It's not as if he's promoting surgeons who don't have good results ANYWAY (Zarrinbal has been spoken about for years here) as well as Marianetti.

Bowie

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2017, 09:38:25 AM »
I'm not running anything on his behalf. I couldn't care less frankly. People are (hopefully) intelligent enough to make a reasoned decision based on their own logic, and not blindly following someone who had good results. It's not as if he's promoting surgeons who don't have good results ANYWAY (Zarrinbal has been spoken about for years here) as well as Marianetti.

Erm SJ is the one that STARTED people talking about those surgeons, he has been on here for years.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2017, 09:42:11 AM »
Alright , we need a separate SJ thread in general chat.

Maverik's updates will be far more valuable than any SJ gossip and this may derail him.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2017, 09:43:38 AM »

Also (attachment): this is the kind of s**t SJ spews on Lookism. How does he even come up with all these stories and how can anyone still take anything serious he says if he is lying so elaborately with such grandeur.  And these are just a few details of all the elaborate stories he made up online. This is not one sweet lie that suits him well; this is an elaborate scheme of lies that he keeps insisting is the truth. If you think that there's no problem in that, then by all means follow whatever advice he gives. I personally would not be able to listen to the bloke anymore without drawing in question any word he'd say.

Good find as to the attachment.

That's a key example of his bulls**t charades, all orchestrated with the objective that he is not suspected of what he's up to. To do it, he PLAYS THE ROLE of someone 'independent' from the sock puppets he has created (PatrickB and andreanersani) which are HIM. That's one of his master performances on lookism.

All bulls**t. He's been on the Italian board since it was born but now HE is the owner. Andreanersani (signed up on 14/2/2012) and PatrickB (signed up on 1/2/2014) the "Founders" are his sockpuppets for his mystery meat AMF service. If anyone got banned by mentioning PatrickB and Andreanersani were the same, it would be he who banned them.
There was an Andrea Nersani on there way back but that used got deleted and later the name appropriated.

TYD (SJ) got guided by going to other websites in search of guidance. Think about it. IF he had such expert guidance from some 'andreanersani', he would not have been on other websites looking for advice.

In 2012 feeling cocky from the info he DATA MINED from other places, looks like he set up the sock puppet, andreanersani to guide other sock puppet screen names for himself as the one being guided by him. GAME was to be the guided one and have his sock puppet guide be the one with the link to the face analysis site after each response to his "patient" sock puppets.

His andreanersani fiverr.com sock puppet link showed a photo. It was a stock photo used for corporate photography sites. Later, he switched sock puppets and created the PatrickB imaginary person after he got a domain name for his analyze my face site, the one with a "team" of mystery meat doctors all convening together to advice the clueless suckers being gamed by him.

There is no "andreanersani" who is a "doctor" and there is no "PatrickB". It's all cloak and dagger GAMING he used to set up these sock puppets "guiding" him via his mysterymeat guidance service and to lead others to these "guides" by frequent mention of how he was so guided.

Good gaming though. But he slipped up in a few places with all his sock puppets when he posted his photos (on his Italian board) as; kevstroot6, who by the way is the GLOBAL MODERATOR of that board. You see, andreanersani who  is not listed as having any mod powers, managed to edit kevstroot6's post. Now how could he do that if he were no longer around unless of course, he's TYD's (SJ here, kevstroot6 on italian board) sock puppet as in same poster. Then when kevstroot6 posted his photos, some members of the italian board recognized him and started addressing him as 'Patrick'.

Bowie

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2017, 09:50:37 AM »
Alright , we need a separate SJ thread in general chat.

Maverik's updates will be far more valuable than any SJ gossip and this may derail him.
I doubt such a thread would be allowed on here and some of us don't have access to the private forum so you are just (unintentionally) asking to stop the dialogue on this scandal.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2017, 10:00:35 AM »
Well , ya , I  assumed general chat would allow such a topic.

Bowie

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2017, 10:04:42 AM »
Well , ya , I  assumed general chat would allow such a topic.
It would be logical... let's see.
I guess all that anyone cares about is if these doctors are involved like paying SJ commission and if everything said about the surgeons on here is true.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2017, 10:06:26 AM »

I would not assume much intelligence  to the audience he managed to to lead to the biz he was promoting on there. After all, they were all blinded to his actions where he was using his photos as part and parcel of leading them to his biz. But that type of stupidity best remains there and not imported into here.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2017, 10:14:24 AM »
If you look at SJ's personal pics (he was posting on FB to promote what turned out to be his own company in jawsurgery groups, this is how I saw his pics, since initially he had his personal pictures visible) not his groomed pics: his ori's were recessed. That is not to make him feel bad, since the bloke looks very good and way better than I ever will look. However, I found he was not as straightforward about his result as he made it out to be and I found it misleading. He even admitted using fillers in that area too and searching solutions for his ori's. His cheekbones too were lowset and the ZSO did nothing for the higher cheek/ori's it seemed (and again: the ZSO targets the lower part of the zygoma so it can't augment/address the ori's or higher malar area).

His biggest problem, aesthetically, is he is still recessed.
The gonial angles look so fake/ridic, too. Gonial angles like that don't occur often in the wild, and especially not on facial structure's like his, so it looks very out of place. He's starting to look like the human Ken doll person.

I don't know if their entries suggest that. They're saying they had good experiences with him.
What their entries suggest to me is how skilled SJ is at manipulation and gaining trust. He did it to me, and I'm skeptical of everyone.

It would be logical... let's see.
I guess all that anyone cares about is if these doctors are involved like paying SJ commission and if everything said about the surgeons on here is true.

There's already a thread about SJ. The AMF/scam thread. Just post in there.

As to the doctors being involved, I have no reason to think they are except maybe the guy who quotes/endorses AMF. Pretty sure he is SJ's doctor for fillers and whatnot, so that he's talking up AMF is bizarre. Why would he do that? It makes no sense, so I wonder if SJ went in there and asked the guy about AMF and he made an offhand comment, then SJ used it. Dr. Z did write me, and this time I can confirm it's him. He was concerned about the thread and basically said all he did on SJ was the procedures mentioned.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2017, 10:16:18 AM »

Keep in mind all anyone knows is that he claims a team of mystery meat doctors all convening to perform the service and he's not disclosing. So there is no certainty of any commission. But enough uncertainty to wonder.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2017, 10:23:11 AM »

I don't know if their entries suggest that. They're saying they had good experiences with him.
What their entries suggest to me is how skilled SJ is at manipulation and gaining trust. He did it to me, and I'm skeptical of everyone....

Agree. You expressed the kernel of it better than I did.

MyTimeIsNow

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2017, 10:29:27 AM »
Dr. Z did write me, and this time I can confirm it's him. He was concerned about the thread and basically said all he did on SJ was the procedures mentioned.

Wow, I guess surgeons do check out if anything is written about them publicly.