General Category > General Chat

Wisdom teeth removal f**d up my face and my health

(1/6) > >>

Framboise:
Hi everyone !

I used to like my face with round full cheek and cat eyes.

But, my dentist decided to remove my upper wisdom teeth last winter, because "third molars are useless". I have a class 2 and used to chew with them for years. But I have a cavity in one of them and have no choice....

Now, my face is a disaster.

My jaws, my chin and my cheeks have been receding. My soft tissue is collapsed : I have jowls instead of round cheeks. And because of the receding, my nose is now wider and upturned.
My eyes are more round, my eyelid lazy etc.

Besides the aesthetical effects, I have problems with my teeth : they have been movind forward and downward.

I have pain in my TMJ my knees and my back. Nobody understand why this happen.

I've been searching solutions for monthes.

I've seen Dr D. in Belgium who have offered me :
- a Trimax
- High cheek bone augmentation
- upper jaw extrusion

I'm not very happy with this, especially 4 mm advancement. I think it's not enough because I have No place for my thongue. I feel it'll just worsen my nose and my lips

Like many people, I would like to have a MLIII. I don't know why people keep secret which doctors offer it.

If anyone have suggestions, I will be happy

Sorry for my poor english ;)

Washingtoni:
Hey Framboise Im very sorry what happened to you. I read that this can happen after wisdom teeth removal.
It was a big error but its very common by dentists to do this. Yes you looked pretty.
I would be very careful in choosing the right surgeon. I dont think 4mm will give you a satisfied results
The right solution can be a LF2 but also a normally performed BSSO with rotation.

When you have enough money min 20-30 000 eur to spend I would go to the PROS in jaw surgery...someone that can archieve better projection of your maxilla and jaw. You can PM me if you whant names where also perform LF2. So long Good luck.

kavan:

--- Quote from: Washingtoni on September 23, 2017, 07:12:22 AM ---Hey Framboise Im very sorry what happened to you. I read that this can happen after wisdom teeth removal.
It was a big error but its very common by dentists to do this. Yes you looked pretty.
I would be very careful in choosing the right surgeon. I dont think 4mm will give you a satisfied results
The right solution can be a LF2 but also a normally performed BSSO with rotation.

When you have enough money min 20-30 000 eur to spend I would go to the PROS in jaw surgery...someone that can archieve better projection of your maxilla and jaw. You can PM me if you whant names where also perform LF2. So long Good luck.

--- End quote ---

Her photos are poorly presented and there is certainly NOT enough visual information in the profile after for you to suggest to her to get a lefort 2.

ditterbo:
Yeah I meant to respond to this earlier, how the heck do you jump to LF2 with her case.

kavan:

--- Quote from: ditterbo on September 23, 2017, 02:29:52 PM ---Yeah I meant to respond to this earlier, how the heck do you jump to LF2 with her case.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps not knowing what it actually is. That would be my guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version