General Category > General Chat

Mike Mew

(1/7) > >>

Ben30:
Lets discuss what this man believes and what he is trying to achieve in Orthodontics.

My personal experience with orthodontics maxillofacial surgery and a chronic stuffy nose  has led me to align with him and I'd like to support him by discussing his ideas and the problems he faces.

Please support him by watching his videos on YouTube, visiting his Facebook page and join in the discussion.

Here is a video he just uploaded to vent his frustration with the politics of Orthodontics in his country.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nGMkTTr6Isw

Many thanks
Ben

GJ:
He used to post here. Very weird and attacked members for their opinions/criticisms.

earl25:

--- Quote from: Ben30 on October 24, 2017, 08:05:25 PM ---Lets discuss what this man believes and what he is trying to achieve in Orthodontics.

My personal experience with orthodontics maxillofacial surgery and a chronic stuffy nose  has led me to align with him and I'd like to support him by discussing his ideas and the problems he faces.

Please support him by watching his videos on YouTube, visiting his Facebook page and join in the discussion.

Here is a video he just uploaded to vent his frustration with the politics of Orthodontics in his country.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nGMkTTr6Isw

Many thanks
Ben

--- End quote ---

Im not sold on his theories making any significant impact on a persons looks. I do think his stuff is more potentially credible than weston a price

GJ:
Weston Price has so many logical flaws, yet people eat it up just based on a few anecdotes and correlations.

earl25:

--- Quote from: GJ on October 24, 2017, 09:56:54 PM ---Weston Price has so many logical flaws, yet people eat it up just based on a few anecdotes and correlations.

--- End quote ---

My question on weston comes even before the logic stuff. It says he analyzed all the primative ppls food and discovered activator x etc, im very curious to know what type of equipment used in the 1920s in remote parts of the world to analyze the food

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version