Author Topic: Mike Mew  (Read 10526 times)

Rico

Re: Mike Mew
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2017, 12:53:55 PM »
Mew ?   the famous dentists , the Mew family from UK ?

He and/or his father is also on TMJD Facebook group. Anyone of you there too ?

earl25

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2018, 09:39:01 AM »
Has mew ever gave un update on incorporating ncr in his practice?

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2018, 08:30:23 PM »
I agree. Models in my age range 25-35 grew up eating the junk garbage food ugly ppl did yet are good looking, its cause of their genes

The "your diet must have been bad which is why x is taller and/or better looking than you" or "you should have played sports to improve your body structure" is an excuse for society to deny that most of these things are genetic and you are at the mercy of those genetics.

Its easy for society to blame. I've literally heard people tell me online that "all these good looking people worked for their looks and romantic/sex life. Stop being sorry for yourself and work hard."

They actually believe those words that they say. Unbelievable.

What is there to work for? You can't work for everything. I do not wish to be some adonis, but I just want to be OK looking. That's all I've wanted. No amount of money, fame, or status will replace that. I'd live paycheck to paycheck if I could just have a gf and knew she was attracted to me and wouldn't want to leave me over looks.

When I mention that I AM by looking into current and future craniofacial procedures and that I won't give up even until I'm 40 (I am 22 right now), they flip out for no reason and go into an additional line of stupidity.