Author Topic: Sliding Genioplasty lost projection after swelling was gone, using filler?  (Read 19877 times)

fulcanelli

• Private
Re: Sliding Genioplasty lost projection after swelling was gone, using filler?
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2018, 04:13:19 AM »
My doctor would charge me 400€ per 1ml injection and I feel like to make any noticeable difference at all you would need at least 3-4 of them. Also I think fillers are just a major cope and don't get you anywhere.

My new idea is to get 3d printed bone implants made from calcium phosphate.

https://www.3ders.org/articles/20150511-next21-japan-signs-deal-with-xilloc-to-3d-print-and-sell-customized-ct-bones-within-europe.html

Interesting haven’t heard of that implant material before. What’s the benefit over more established materials?

tim06

• Private
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2018, 07:43:30 AM »
Interesting haven’t heard of that implant material before. What’s the benefit over more established materials?

It is basically real bone which will be accepted from your body and which will be like a bone graft from your hip without the risk of getting an infection later on. There are a lot of studies and papers on this material and its osseointegration. I contacted the company and hope to get a reply about pricing and delivery.

fulcanelli

• Private
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2018, 11:41:01 AM »
Cool please keep us updated

Jilkster

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2018, 12:28:54 PM »
It is basically real bone which will be accepted from your body and which will be like a bone graft from your hip without the risk of getting an infection later on. There are a lot of studies and papers on this material and its osseointegration. I contacted the company and hope to get a reply about pricing and delivery.
It's not like real bone iirc, it just fuses with bone, it still appears to have a lot of problems, from what I remember reading about it in the past. I suggest you call them if you want more info, I did.

Jilkster

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2018, 12:29:41 PM »
A couple of questions:

How long is quickly?

Who did it?

How much did it cost? How many vials did you have?

Do you have s dr in mind for voluma?

2 months

Undisclosed local derm and plastic surgeon

2 syringes, 800 euros

Same doctor

EDIT: I have about 30-40% of the original results that I had in the first months left, after about 5 months. The original improvement I got was pretty great, I hope to have something along those lines but with more persistence over time with voluma.

tim06

• Private
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2018, 01:42:04 PM »
2 months

2 syringes, 800 euros

Same doctor

EDIT: I have about 30-40% of the original results that I had in the first months left, after about 5 months. The original improvement I got was pretty great, I hope to have something along those lines but with more persistence over time with voluma.

Yeah the price I also got, do you know how much ml and what exact product?
Can you post before/after pictures (showing just the chin if you want to stay anonymous)

Jilkster

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2018, 04:11:48 AM »
Yeah the price I also got, do you know how much ml and what exact product?
Can you post before/after pictures (showing just the chin if you want to stay anonymous)

Radiesse, two syringes. PMed you pics, keep to yourself.

boyo

« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2018, 06:17:05 AM »
It's not like real bone iirc, it just fuses with bone, it still appears to have a lot of problems, from what I remember reading about it in the past. I suggest you call them if you want more info, I did.
A lot of problems? Please enlighten us..

fulcanelli

• Private
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2018, 02:27:31 PM »
2 months

2 syringes, 800 euros

Same doctor

Thanks for the info. Would you mind saying who the dr was? I am in Europe too so if they’re good I’d use them. Also why is voluma so much better than radiesse? They sound pretty similar but I am no expert.

fulcanelli

• Private
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2018, 02:35:37 PM »
What are people’s thoughts on buying the filler directly and administering on yourself? I mean as far as I know you don’t need to be a dr to do it? Is it just a case of injecting it?

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2018, 02:48:49 PM »
What are people’s thoughts on buying the filler directly and administering on yourself? I mean as far as I know you don’t need to be a dr to do it? Is it just a case of injecting it?

I think it goes way beyond the scope of this board.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

miwe13

« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2018, 05:35:47 PM »

Can't you inject it in the wrong tissue layer and get a necrotic reaction or hit a nerve of vein...that mental nerve isn't small.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2018, 07:06:47 PM »

you're f**king mental shut the f**k up. go joing this woman you retard: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320679/Korean-woman-Hang-Mioku-injects-COOKING-OIL-face-refused-plastic-surgery.html

fulcanelli

• Private
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2018, 02:23:17 AM »
I am not saying go get the stuff and practice in your bedroom and for the benefit of younger board members DO NOT try and do that it could be very dangerous.

But in the U.K. at least you don’t need to be a dr to administer it. It’s very easy for anyone to set themselves up as a aesthetic clinic and offer non invasive procedures like this. So on theory you must be able to go on a course and learn how to administer it correctly and safely. Over the long term that’s a big saving in cash when you compare costs of the base product with clinic costs.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2018, 07:28:12 AM »
I am not saying go get the stuff and practice in your bedroom and for the benefit of younger board members DO NOT try and do that it could be very dangerous.

But in the U.K. at least you don’t need to be a dr to administer it. It’s very easy for anyone to set themselves up as a aesthetic clinic and offer non invasive procedures like this. So on theory you must be able to go on a course and learn how to administer it correctly and safely. Over the long term that’s a big saving in cash when you compare costs of the base product with clinic costs.

Sounds like you still want to discuss something where I told you it was beyond the scope of this board.

Find something to discuss that is within the scope of jaw surgery board and adds redeeming value. That or migrate to a venue where 's**tty advice' is welcome or hook up with Lazlo's Korean Crisco lady.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.