Author Topic: Back again with further questions, wanted to know best options for lower third  (Read 3764 times)

PloskoPlus

I saw your profile and I agree that an SG may be worthwhile (though I think profiles in general are overrated and you look good from the front which is more important).

Don't become a gym rat. It'll just make your Bdd worse and lifting weights is probably the most pointless "sport" possible. Do something outside. Ideally something that's not too easy to get to a plateu so that you feel a continuous sense of accomplishment.

A-V-P

Does it look like I'm balding? Because I only have this hairstyle to cover up a wonky hairline that's really further back on the right than the left. It's also higher than it is in these pictures. My natural hairline has always been like this, I'm not balding (I think).
Oh, I'm sorry. What I wrote about balding was nothing to do with you.
I just wrote it because I know it can make a person insecure and that people have good options for that situation too and it can be overcomed. Sorry my English, I'm not native speaker.

You don't look at all balding. You look like you have a very short hair. I think that if you try to grow it and remember to smile, then that's all you need. Of course if you prefer your current hairstyle, then that is it. That has nothing wrong either. It is ok.

And about the gym. I did not mean that you need to work out a lot in the gym to be this muscle man. But if you feel like it just a tiny bit if you are skinny and want to built up a little your weight. Maybe gym is not even needed for that.
Many women do not like big muscles... just regular people.
Here is what Dr Timothy J Marten MD of marten clinic of plastic surgery did to me and something more:
https://imgur.com/a/JdEFR

https://timothyjmartenplasticsurgeonbadexperience.wordpress.com/blog/

https://bad-experience-timothy-marten-md.tumblr.com/

kavan

• Global Moderator
My observations suggest a sliding genio along a diagonal cut where the chin is slid forward on that cut to provide an aspect of horizontal advancement and vertical shortening as H and V vector components of the displacement. That would address your chin being too LONG in the front which makes your jaw angles look too high. It would also improve your profile.

I've also altered your medial eye brows to bring inward and downward somewhat for a more 'commanding' stare and to call attention away from the slightly down turned canthal angles. It is something one can get in a SALON. It is not surgery.

Not shown is a SIDE PART to the hair so the hair can be tossed to one side as to introduce some favorable asymmetry to the hair line. Perhaps counter intuitive but a perfectly symmetrical straight across  hair line like that is visually un-dynamic and juvenile. It is something else that can be done at a salon.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Tati

In conclusion I think you might suffer from BDD . You look good.
you dont need any surgery.  id kill to look like you.  Get a personal trainer, a social coach and a therapist.  find a hobby or two.

I agree 100% with these two.

Plus, if you had said result with rhino, you'd look effeminate and possibly like there was work done. Not good in my opinion, and I'm a girl, if that matters to you.

If you really want attention from women (of any kind) you can workout, dress well, smell nice and make money. If you want a decent woman though, self-knowledge and social skills will be your true obstacles.

kavan

• Global Moderator
I agree 100% with these two.

Plus, if you had said result with rhino, you'd look effeminate and possibly like there was work done. Not good in my opinion, and I'm a girl, if that matters to you.

If you really want attention from women (of any kind) you can workout, dress well, smell nice and make money. If you want a decent woman though, self-knowledge and social skills will be your true obstacles.

I think he has BDD. But I also see that some improvements can be made as I had demonstrated via a morph. The definitive 'test' for BDD would be if he did not 'see' the improvements made to him and still went on and on and on about his flaws (which can be improved as shown by me). Making his nose more diminutive as he did in his morph and wanting to look more 'masculine' are self negating objectives, which I think you picked up on.

gob

How would they make my eyebrows longer in a salon? Wouldn't that require hair grafts? Thank you for the morphs btw, I do want to get a genio at the very least. I may steer away from a full rhino and just go for an alar base reduction to reduce nostril flaring.

kavan

• Global Moderator
How would they make my eyebrows longer in a salon? Wouldn't that require hair grafts? Thank you for the morphs btw, I do want to get a genio at the very least. I may steer away from a full rhino and just go for an alar base reduction to reduce nostril flaring.
A type of tattooing. Inquire in a salon.

Tati

I think he has BDD. But I also see that some improvements can be made as I had demonstrated via a morph. The definitive 'test' for BDD would be if he did not 'see' the improvements made to him and still went on and on and on about his flaws (which can be improved as shown by me). Making his nose more diminutive as he did in his morph and wanting to look more 'masculine' are self negating objectives, which I think you picked up on.

There's a slight difference seemingly not justifying being so concerned, if you ask me.

However, I can understand being extra critical of one's own looks.

kavan

• Global Moderator
A type of tattooing. Inquire in a salon.

OK. It's called 'micro-blading' that looks like eyebrow hairs. But first find a salon that will show you temporary via eye brow pencil (or do yourself in front of mirror) whether it works for you or not.