Author Topic: lyophilized cartilage (sailer) vs custom medpor or silicone ???  (Read 1178 times)

SKV2

is anyone here at liberty to comment on sailer's lyophilized cartilage vs custom made silicone from lets say eppley, when it comes to augmenting the zygoma area????

was going to ask about chin and mandible too but then it gets more complicated since u do have the added options of medpor and even titanium

Lefortitude

Re: lyophilized cartilage (sailer) vs custom medpor or silicone ???
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 06:37:24 PM »
sailers results look f**king horrific imo.

fulcanelli

• Private
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 02:09:26 PM »
I just had a look on Sailer’s site, I thought the b&f photos were quite good but some patients obviously had multiple surgeries so it’s difficult to see accurate results of specific surgeries.

The cartilage stuff is really interesting, does he use it to augment the mandible? It says they use a material developed ‘in-house ‘ but they don’t say what it is

johnrossjunior

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 05:09:29 AM »
I like Sailer's result. But the pictures are all air brushed to within an inch of their very existence. So it is impossible to tell what is his work, and what is digital manipulation of pixels on a screen. I wouldn't ever trust a surgeon who does this.