General Category > Aesthetics

Lets discuss: eye area

(1/3) > >>

ForeverAloneDude:
it appears to be that eye area is some of the most important parts of the face but hardest to change.

And its quite often that bad eye area is caused by bad everything else.

https://imgur.com/a/n5XLO#sJIOt66

I've noticed that photo. I'm curious. What caused the changes there. It appears that the entire top third of her face along with middle third has been widened. I wonder how that area was widened.

Perhaps only the midface was widened. Is that a zygomatic sandwich osteotomy?

I wonder if a modified lefort iii in tandem with a ZSO can give very good midface and cheekbones.

In addition, it seems like her jaw is wider, which isn't something to see hard results with.

But back to the main topic, how did her eyes get wider? Eye width seems to be essential to looking good. I've seem some people who were really good looking otherwise but had not-so-great eye distance having major points deducted to their overall appearance.

ditterbo:
Yeah um AFAIK no such thing as widening the space between your eyes.  That'll be repeated a few times in more lengthy ways below I'm sure.  What drew me here was my own interest in this general topic because I feel like my eyes went sickly/glassy looking since a rhinoplasty, but I can't really pinpoint the cause of it. A lot of your looks 'potential' imo is determined by your eyes, regardless of everything else.

GJ:
Anyone take issue if I ban this guy?
I'm annoyed after 3 posts.

ForeverAloneDude:
Maybe you could have asked me if my posts were too stupid for your liking.

Or maybe suggest good reads so I can know what I'm talking about?

ForeverAloneDude:

--- Quote from: ditterbo on November 19, 2017, 05:30:32 PM ---Yeah um AFAIK no such thing as widening the space between your eyes.  That'll be repeated a few times in more lengthy ways below I'm sure.  What drew me here was my own interest in this general topic because I feel like my eyes went sickly/glassy looking since a rhinoplasty, but I can't really pinpoint the cause of it. A lot of your looks 'potential' imo is determined by your eyes, regardless of everything else.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, eye area is indeed very important. I guess there are some ways to improve that area via fillers, blepharoplasty, etc and give a shot at improving other parts of the face hoping that the eye area isn't too bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version