Author Topic: Lets discuss: eye area  (Read 2465 times)

ForeverAloneDude

Lets discuss: eye area
« on: November 19, 2017, 05:16:04 PM »
it appears to be that eye area is some of the most important parts of the face but hardest to change.

And its quite often that bad eye area is caused by bad everything else.

https://imgur.com/a/n5XLO#sJIOt66

I've noticed that photo. I'm curious. What caused the changes there. It appears that the entire top third of her face along with middle third has been widened. I wonder how that area was widened.

Perhaps only the midface was widened. Is that a zygomatic sandwich osteotomy?

I wonder if a modified lefort iii in tandem with a ZSO can give very good midface and cheekbones.

In addition, it seems like her jaw is wider, which isn't something to see hard results with.

But back to the main topic, how did her eyes get wider? Eye width seems to be essential to looking good. I've seem some people who were really good looking otherwise but had not-so-great eye distance having major points deducted to their overall appearance.

ditterbo

Re: Lets discuss: eye area
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 05:30:32 PM »
Yeah um AFAIK no such thing as widening the space between your eyes.  That'll be repeated a few times in more lengthy ways below I'm sure.  What drew me here was my own interest in this general topic because I feel like my eyes went sickly/glassy looking since a rhinoplasty, but I can't really pinpoint the cause of it. A lot of your looks 'potential' imo is determined by your eyes, regardless of everything else.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 05:32:50 PM »
Anyone take issue if I ban this guy?
I'm annoyed after 3 posts.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 05:43:11 PM »
Maybe you could have asked me if my posts were too stupid for your liking.

Or maybe suggest good reads so I can know what I'm talking about?

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 05:46:40 PM »
Yeah um AFAIK no such thing as widening the space between your eyes.  That'll be repeated a few times in more lengthy ways below I'm sure.  What drew me here was my own interest in this general topic because I feel like my eyes went sickly/glassy looking since a rhinoplasty, but I can't really pinpoint the cause of it. A lot of your looks 'potential' imo is determined by your eyes, regardless of everything else.

Yeah, eye area is indeed very important. I guess there are some ways to improve that area via fillers, blepharoplasty, etc and give a shot at improving other parts of the face hoping that the eye area isn't too bad.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 06:08:12 PM »
It's from 'Myofunctional Center'. Just maybe research them.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 06:17:01 PM »
It's from 'Myofunctional Center'. Just maybe research them.

Yeah, I looked into that. Couldn't find much. Had a site which had them, but no photos or cases.

I wonder what books etc are a good starting point for plastic surgeries, btw. I might look into those before actually planning procedures etc.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 09:49:05 AM »
Yeah, I looked into that. Couldn't find much. Had a site which had them, but no photos or cases.

I wonder what books etc are a good starting point for plastic surgeries, btw. I might look into those before actually planning procedures etc.

You keep on referring to 'plastic surgery', you need 'plastic surgery', you want to know which 'plastic surgery' books to read.

What you need to do is recognize that plastic surgery and maxillo-facial surgery are 2 different venues, the latter with primary focus on BONE CUTTING and rearrangement of bones.

Plastic surgery FIRST or main priority is only relevant to people where it can 'mimic' some of the bone displacements in max-fax. For example IF jaws are misalligned and significantly so, the first venue of correction is max-fax.

Although you might need plastic surgery, there is no way to tell from your written content IF it's actually max fax which you need to do first to set the ground work for for what PS venue is aimed at improving.

Discussion about 'wondering' about procedures or if they are 'worth it' goes NO WHERE in the absence of any VISUALS that would allow others to cross reference if these wonderings apply to what ever you might or might not have.

That said, I would ask you IF you've even ever consulted with a max fax. Your best bet for any constructive advice on here is to put up a photo of a CEPH.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 10:06:45 AM »
As to the photo from a 'myofunctional therapy' BLOG:

That photo comes along with a very lengthy blog. I have not bothered to read all of it in detail. What I can say is that the visual claim it's making is that what ever 2 years worth of 'myofunctional therapy' (at what ever co$t) she got resulted in bone changes to the FLOORS of the ORBITS to affect the eye orientation. The practitioner would have to be pinned down to see if he/she actually claims what ever they are doing actually changes the floors of the orbit.

tim06

• Private
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 01:56:32 PM »
As to the photo from a 'myofunctional therapy' BLOG:

That photo comes along with a very lengthy blog. I have not bothered to read all of it in detail. What I can say is that the visual claim it's making is that what ever 2 years worth of 'myofunctional therapy' (at what ever co$t) she got resulted in bone changes to the FLOORS of the ORBITS to affect the eye orientation. The practitioner would have to be pinned down to see if he/she actually claims what ever they are doing actually changes the floors of the orbit.

Just the eyebrows and makeup changed, why do you think women would spend so much time on it. The right make up and eyebrows can make a huge difference.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 02:14:07 PM »
Just the eyebrows and makeup changed, why do you think women would spend so much time on it. The right make up and eyebrows can make a huge difference.

No idea how this comment relates to the one i made.

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 04:33:23 PM »
You keep on referring to 'plastic surgery', you need 'plastic surgery', you want to know which 'plastic surgery' books to read.

What you need to do is recognize that plastic surgery and maxillo-facial surgery are 2 different venues, the latter with primary focus on BONE CUTTING and rearrangement of bones.

Plastic surgery FIRST or main priority is only relevant to people where it can 'mimic' some of the bone displacements in max-fax. For example IF jaws are misalligned and significantly so, the first venue of correction is max-fax.

Although you might need plastic surgery, there is no way to tell from your written content IF it's actually max fax which you need to do first to set the ground work for for what PS venue is aimed at improving.

Discussion about 'wondering' about procedures or if they are 'worth it' goes NO WHERE in the absence of any VISUALS that would allow others to cross reference if these wonderings apply to what ever you might or might not have.

That said, I would ask you IF you've even ever consulted with a max fax. Your best bet for any constructive advice on here is to put up a photo of a CEPH.

Yes I'm looking for max-fax and other stuff too though. Also you're right. I'll wait until I get an opportunity to get a consult with a CEPH and come back. Fair enough.

I mean, usually when people's bone structure is great, they don't need it and the minor plastic surgery procedures would just be fine tuning. Not my case, sadly.

The Quest for Aesthetics

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2017, 06:53:59 AM »
The eye area is very very complicated to assess for all but those with the best eye for this stuff, because there are just so many variables and misconceptions by people that think they know what they're talking about.

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2017, 12:36:03 AM »
The eye area is very very complicated to assess for all but those with the best eye for this stuff, because there are just so many variables and misconceptions by people that think they know what they're talking about.

So I'm wondering. What is your opinion/take on this?

Framboise

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2017, 05:07:27 AM »
Eyes are supported by the maxillary. Small maxillary : droopy eyes

I'm very sceptical because, even if you have a SARPE, the eyes area don't change.
I thought that myofunctional therapy worked if you began it before 8.

IMO this is not the same woman at all. Obviously. (just compare the ears)