Author Topic: Need face evaluation  (Read 1956 times)

chan

Need face evaluation
« on: December 27, 2017, 01:42:58 AM »
Hi guys I really need your help, I need to fix my face, I just want to look average. I want a list of flaws with solutions, I can pm pics. I am considering modified lefort 3 and rhinoplasty but I am not sure if its right for me.  When I pull my skin up over my cheekbones and diagonal and everything looks normal.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 02:06:48 AM by chan »

secondtimearound

Re: Need face evaluation
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 10:48:06 AM »
If you're

- considering lefort 3
- haven't bothered seeing a jaw surgeon for a consult first

You're probably delusional about these surgeries and what they can do. Do you even have a bite or jaw problem?

It costs $100 to get cephalometric x-rays done and $65 to have them read at cephx.com.

Maybe start there?

You're welcome to PM me your pics if you like though.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 11:46:01 AM »
Hi guys I really need your help, I need to fix my face, I just want to look average. I want a list of flaws with solutions, I can pm pics. I am considering modified lefort 3 and rhinoplasty but I am not sure if its right for me.  When I pull my skin up over my cheekbones and diagonal and everything looks normal.

Won't opine on L3 or rhino in absence of open photos but will say the skin pull up test is sign of face lift.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

chan

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 07:54:31 PM »
If you're

- considering lefort 3
- haven't bothered seeing a jaw surgeon for a consult first

You're probably delusional about these surgeries and what they can do. Do you even have a bite or jaw problem?

It costs $100 to get cephalometric x-rays done and $65 to have them read at cephx.com.

Maybe start there?

You're welcome to PM me your pics if you like though.
I will post pics here, I have a class 2 bite. Maybe I am delusional, I'm not sure

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 08:08:36 PM by chan »

chan

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 07:56:46 PM »

chan

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 07:57:31 PM »

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 08:15:02 PM »
but will say the skin pull up test is sign of face lift.

Doesn't everyone look better when they pull their skin up?
Millimeters are miles on the face.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2017, 08:47:42 PM »
Doesn't everyone look better when they pull their skin up?

Well, the upward diagonal pull (and he mentioned; 'diagonal') is usually a sign of face lift when there is skin sag. Not sure if everyone looks better that way.

chan

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2017, 09:12:22 PM »
Well, the upward diagonal pull (and he mentioned; 'diagonal') is usually a sign of face lift when there is skin sag. Not sure if everyone looks better that way.
I don't think a facelift is an option as I am very young. Have you had a look at my pics?

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2017, 06:43:52 AM »
I don't think a facelift is an option as I am very young. Have you had a look at my pics?

I don't see need for ML3 and rhino.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2017, 09:51:14 AM »

I reviewed your pics and compared them to your self assessments.  They reveal poor observation/communication skills.

You're not 'pulling' your skin 'diagonally'. You are PUSHING it UP vertically. So, of course you don't need a face lift. Your unobservant description of what you were doing threw me for a loop.

ditterbo

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2017, 01:55:58 PM »
I can't predict what Kavan will recommend on this one (private habit  ;)). There's not much out of wack from a PS/orthognathic perspective. I see an aesthetic case for moving the lower jaw or chin forward, whatever the skeletal situation is (no ceph but going to guess jaw) and maybe refining the nose some, but that may just make you look different and not necessarily better. You'd help yourself by refining the eyebrows and beard.  Seems you pushed tissue up to your suborbitals, which aren't really lacking to begin with but maybe you don't like the under eye rings. I guess that's filler/fat transfer, neither of which are worth the hassle.

chan

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2017, 03:42:04 PM »
I reviewed your pics and compared them to your self assessments.  They reveal poor observation/communication skills.

You're not 'pulling' your skin 'diagonally'. You are PUSHING it UP vertically. So, of course you don't need a face lift. Your unobservant description of what you were doing threw me for a loop.

When i pull my skin digaonal it provides a similar result, is there anything I can do to achieve this result 

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2017, 03:56:01 PM »
When i pull my skin digaonal it provides a similar result, is there anything I can do to achieve this result

You're still pushing at it. Is there anything you can do to know when you are pulling and when you are pushing????  If not, I'm putting you on my 'hopeless for help' list.

secondtimearound

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2017, 04:18:41 PM »
I can't predict what Kavan will recommend on this one (private habit  ;)). There's not much out of wack from a PS/orthognathic perspective. I see an aesthetic case for moving the lower jaw or chin forward, whatever the skeletal situation is (no ceph but going to guess jaw) and maybe refining the nose some, but that may just make you look different and not necessarily better. You'd help yourself by refining the eyebrows and beard.  Seems you pushed tissue up to your suborbitals, which aren't really lacking to begin with but maybe you don't like the under eye rings. I guess that's filler/fat transfer, neither of which are worth the hassle.

Agreed as well. The jaws in general could be brought forward and certainly if it's class 2 at a minimum bsso could be justified.

Just LOL at how lefort 3 has become a meme surgery where everyone wants one because it wok fix everything.

Following bsso, op could consider jawline implants like eppley makes but they're not the same as having more mandible.