Author Topic: Stanford lecture on the State of the Art in Jaw Surgery  (Read 61 times)

Lestat

Re: Stanford lecture on the State of the Art in Jaw Surgery
« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:03:58 PM »
A not to be underestimated problem is that the pioneers of our time are often described as megalomaniac or totally crazy, especially by the media. This happens at the moment, e.g. the Italian genius whom I like to refer to as the new Da Vinci, the neurosurgeon Sergio Canavero, who will succeed with the world's first head transplantation in 2018 and will silence the critics.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: Today at 01:14:48 PM »
A not to be underestimated problem is that the pioneers of our time are often described as megalomaniac or totally crazy, especially by the media. This happens at the moment, e.g. the Italian genius whom I like to refer to as the new Da Vinci, the neurosurgeon Sergio Canavero, who will succeed with the world's first head transplantation in 2018 and will silence the critics.

I love head transplant stuff.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: Today at 02:49:36 PM »
Stanford isn't what it used to be. Hasn't been that for 40 years.
Strange it still has the elite perception. Many Ivy's suffer the same problems. Education is watered down.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: Today at 03:42:10 PM »
Stanford isn't what it used to be. Hasn't been that for 40 years.
Strange it still has the elite perception. Many Ivy's suffer the same problems. Education is watered down.

Harvard has gone way down hill too.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.