General Category > Functional Surgery Questions

Gunson is booking 8 months ahead for consults, then another 8 months for surgery

(1/6) > >>

secondtimearound:
What a joke. If I book my consult today I can have my surgery in 16 months.

Okay. Next.

It wasn't this bad last I called but I'm guessing this is partly due to Arnett retiring.

Lestat:

--- Quote from: secondtimearound on January 02, 2018, 11:50:05 AM ---What a joke.

--- End quote ---

Can you afford him?

secondtimearound:

--- Quote from: Lestat on January 02, 2018, 12:02:52 PM ---Can you afford him?

--- End quote ---

I will pay any amount necessary to have a normal face. I don't want to spend that much but I can and will if I have to.

I can't follow this ridiculous schedule though. I'm gonna get in line for a consult anyway just in case but this is absurd.

Lestat:

--- Quote from: secondtimearound on January 02, 2018, 12:04:54 PM ---I will pay any amount necessary to have a normal face. I don't want to spend that much but I can and will if I have to.

I can't follow this ridiculous schedule though. I'm gonna get in line for a consult anyway just in case but this is absurd.

--- End quote ---

Aren't you the guy with the Anteface? Excuse me if I mistake you for someone else. If I were you, I would not do any surgery, if you are not happy with Anteface right now, you will not be without it.

CCW:
He's a great surgeon who consistently provides good results. That's why he's highly in demand and the waiting list is long. What's the rush? One of the reasons people get a poor result is because they rush the surgery and go with the local mom-and-pop surgeon without doing the proper research first and consulting with more than one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version