Author Topic: Pictures  (Read 2977 times)

secondtimearound

Re: Pictures
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2018, 08:57:00 PM »
Not sure, but I'm extremely introverted. Should I start taking finasteride? I read somewhere that it can cause man boobs and has other unpleasant side effects.

I just figure there must be something wrong with you mentally if you're looking at surgery like this while looking the way you do instead of going out and dating girls or enjoying your life.

Finasteride has a <1% chance of gynecomastia and a 1-3% chance of sexual side effects. It's pretty safe. In combination with minoxidil 5% twice daily it stops and reverses hair loss in 94% of men.

no_one

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2018, 09:01:27 PM »
I just figure there must be something wrong with you mentally if you're looking at surgery like this while looking the way you do instead of going out and dating girls or enjoying your life.

Finasteride has a <1% chance of gynecomastia and a 1-3% chance of sexual side effects. It's pretty safe. In combination with minoxidil 5% twice daily it stops and reverses hair loss in 94% of men.

Damn... That's a big success rate. I'll start researching where I can get it right away. I must stop this hair loss, or at least slow it down. I appreciate your help friend.

no_one

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2018, 09:08:46 PM »

And yeah, you might be right. The replies on this post really threw me off guard. Was expecting a lot of surgery recommendations. That really shows how you can just drown in your own delusional perception of your appearance.

I've experienced a couple long-term relationships before. But they haven't yet worked in the long run because I enjoy my own time too much apparently. But thanks anyways.