Author Topic: Pictures  (Read 2984 times)

no_one

Pictures
« on: January 02, 2018, 03:12:50 PM »
I have a relatively long & narrow face with a low mandibular plane angle + slight overbite.

I guess I would need a CCW rotation, BSSO, and MMA. Considering jaw surgery for mainly cosmetic reasons.

Thoughts? Thanks, guys.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 08:05:35 PM by GJ »

no_one

Re: Pictures
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 03:15:56 PM »
Look at this lower third. Think surgery can achieve this?

CCW

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 03:29:38 PM »
You don't need anything. You look normal.

secondtimearound

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 03:53:18 PM »
You don't need anything. You look normal.

I was just thinking if I was this good looking I wouldn't be posting on a jaw surgery forum.

Also OP sounds like all you want is mandibular angle implants.

CCW

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 03:57:17 PM »
He's probably another Lookism transplant who wants to look like a male model.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 04:35:49 PM »
You have BDD.  Have your photos taken with a normal camera.  You look fine.

Freeways

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 04:36:36 PM »
You're good looking, you don't need surgery. Anyway, since you say you're looking for cosmetic improvement, I would advise you to focus on your hair.

no_one

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 04:39:38 PM »
You're good looking, you don't need surgery. Anyway, since you say you're looking for cosmetic improvement, I would advise you to focus on your hair.

Haha, thanks man! Was thinking that might get brought up. I'm balding really bad, might look into hair transplants etc.

no_one

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2018, 04:40:05 PM »
I appreciate your inputs guys, thank you!

ditterbo

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2018, 06:15:22 PM »
Easy "no you don't need or even remotely want bimax" answer from me. Not even jaw angle implants based on that frontal shot (that's too close to your face to tell much with any accuracy - should be 5-8 feet away).

no_one

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2018, 07:02:08 PM »
Easy "no you don't need or even remotely want bimax" answer from me. Not even jaw angle implants based on that frontal shot (that's too close to your face to tell much with any accuracy - should be 5-8 feet away).

Thank you ditterbo!

ExtractionsRuinFaces

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 07:32:12 PM »
Imho if your jaws were any more projected they'd just look "off" on your face. These are rather unflattering photos, I highly suspect you'd look pretty good when seen IRL or captured from a normal distance to the camera.

If you are indeed balding then you could look into a hair transplant but many surgeons will reject you based on age & norwood status. Doesn't look like your hairline is in bad shape to me. The haircut is pretty s**t though. You should go for the trendy fade cut with a fringe if you want to coverup the hairline. A tan would look good too. Perhaps experiment with some filler, this is cheap reversible and has very low chance of causing side effects.

no_one

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 07:49:09 PM »
Imho if your jaws were any more projected they'd just look "off" on your face. These are rather unflattering photos, I highly suspect you'd look pretty good when seen IRL or captured from a normal distance to the camera.

If you are indeed balding then you could look into a hair transplant but many surgeons will reject you based on age & norwood status. Doesn't look like your hairline is in bad shape to me. The haircut is pretty s**t though. You should go for the trendy fade cut with a fringe if you want to coverup the hairline. A tan would look good too. Perhaps experiment with some filler, this is cheap reversible and has very low chance of causing side effects.

Thanks mate! I appreciate it. I agree, I'm gonna experiment with hairstyles and look into some fillers.

secondtimearound

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2018, 08:28:20 PM »
Thanks mate! I appreciate it. I agree, I'm gonna experiment with hairstyles and look into some fillers.

Serious question. Do you think you might have Asperger's? Also are you taking finasteride yet for your hair loss?

no_one

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2018, 08:47:23 PM »
Serious question. Do you think you might have Asperger's? Also are you taking finasteride yet for your hair loss?

Not sure, but I'm extremely introverted. Should I start taking finasteride? I read somewhere that it can cause man boobs and has other unpleasant side effects.