Author Topic: Recessed Maxilla?  (Read 708 times)

improvedchin

Recessed Maxilla?
« on: July 16, 2018, 05:07:37 PM »
How do you know if your maxilla is recessed? Would having a recessed maxilla also give the appearance of a chubbier face from the frontal view?

I had a weak jawline and recessed appearance from profile view so I had a genioplasty that advanced me around 7mm. This significantly improved my profile as my chin no longer looks recessed. However, there is no clear cut jawline still and there appears to be a lot of skin / fat around my jaw and chin area even though I am very skinny. I find this weird because my chin is pretty prominent now. Could it be that I needed jaw surgery this whole time?

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: Recessed Maxilla?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 06:39:34 PM »
WARNING! Do not double post the SAME question. Earlier today I deleted a duplicate post of yours. This evening I had to delete 2 more posts of same question/subject but where the contents of post were gone and just ::  marks instead.

I have NO IDEA why you are making duplicate posts of same/similar. But just to say, don't do it anymore.

Re: Mod log of duplicate deletions:

"Recessed jaw that is also wide and broad?" by "improvedchin" - ID:7344" Deleted Today at 09:54:41 AM by kavan

"Recessed Maxilla? " by "improvedchin" - ID:7345" "Deleted    Today at 06:20:29 PM by   kavan   

"Recessed Maxilla?" by "improvedchin"  - ID:7347" Deleted    Today at 06:20:10 PM   kavan
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.