Author Topic: Bait and Switch Male Model Surgery with 'only filler' Doctor.  (Read 12531 times)

tim06

• Private
Bait and Switch Male Model Surgery with 'only filler' Doctor.
« on: January 07, 2018, 11:15:10 AM »
There is a Dr Steinbrech in New York claiming that he achieved the following result just with the use of injectable fillers. Here you can find the full gallery with multiple angles: https://maleplasticsurgerynewyork.com/model-makeover-gallery/

Do you think this can be true? I think the result is awesome and just the thought that this can be achieved by one or multiple sessions of low risk dermal filler injections lets me book a flight to New York.

Moderators note: The original title of this post was: 'Best results with fillers I have ever seen' [photos included]. I changed it so there is a 'heads up' on this doctor.  Kavan
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 03:04:58 PM by kavan »

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Best results with fillers I have ever seen [Pictures Inside]
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 12:04:11 PM »
Jesus christ that's amazing.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 12:09:18 PM »
It even helped with his scleral show. Stupidjaws had similar results from his fillers.

I was telling everyone that the ZSO and the chinwing hardly helped him, it was mostly
the fillers he was getting. So I kind of knew these results were possible.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 01:28:46 PM »
They are possible when the filler is 'fresh'. After a while the result can kind of look a little shop worn as the 'sharpness' it kicks up initially kind of blunts over time. For what he got to the jaws, the filler would have to be high viscosity (thick).

Lazlo,
SJ used 'Macrolane' which is a really THICK filler because it's meant for the BODY.  The doc who did it (Big Belly) was in the bag with SJ (condoned his non disclosure of owning the biz he hid he owned via endorsing it) and wrote a paper about using Macrolane (a body filler) with SJ as the 'model' for it. Tim06 in another thread, mentioned that it's been discontinued 'banned?' for use in Europe.

I would make damned sure and double check that the patient in that photo is 'JUST' filler and that it is not a bait and switch for implants as the guy does do jaw implants.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Bowie

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 01:34:44 PM »
Whatever was really used, he looks great in the after photo but why does his nose now look wonky?

Jilkster

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 01:36:28 PM »
They are possible when the filler is 'fresh'. After a while the result can kind of look a little shop worn as the 'sharpness' it kicks up initially kind of blunts over time. For what he got to the jaws, the filler would have to be high viscosity (thick).

Lazlo,
SJ used 'Macrolane' which is a really THICK filler because it's meant for the BODY.  The doc who did it (Big Belly) was in the bag with SJ (condoned his non disclosure of owning the biz he hid he owned via endorsing it) and wrote a paper about using Macrolane (a body filler) with SJ as the 'model' for it. Tim06 in another thread, mentioned that it's been discontinued 'banned?' for use in Europe.

I would make damned sure and double check that the patient in that photo is 'JUST' filler and that it is not a bait and switch for implants as the guy does do jaw implants.

I can attest to the sharpness going. But it does look more natural as the swelling goes down. I find that a drawback, having to have the swollen look for a good month every year before it fully settles just to maintain the filler in the jaw. I only got left gonial angle and chin.

tim06

• Private
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 01:46:04 PM »

Lazlo,

Yes it is indeed banned in Europe, I contacted the doctor to get more details about the procedure this patient actually got.
I don't think it was just filler but mandibular jaw implants and a chin implant. I don't think it is possible to achieve anything close to that with dermal fillers.

Here you can see a video of it on youtube but the patient already looks like in the 'after' picture before the doctor even starts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtCOaxPgBEw&lc

Jilkster

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 01:48:19 PM »

kavan

• Global Moderator
Tell me this isn't the same guy.
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2018, 02:33:08 PM »
Tell me this isn't the same guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtCOaxPgBEw

UNLESS this guy in the youtube video isn't the same one in the photo, (I think it IS the same one!), it's what I suspected from the photo as in 'bait and switch'. So, I think it's the same guy because his photo is used to CLICK onto this youtube video. However, when he's shown in the youtube video, he ALREADY has his jaw augmentation (maybe via implants)!  I guess this doc knows how GULLIBLE the under 25 'I want to look like a male model' guy really is.

Here's your real 'male model' surgery with filler in the following youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=159&v=4V1-ton4F3I

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 02:38:10 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V1-ton4F3I

Lol at this doc tbh.

I know. I was observing the same before I saw the other posts . Glad you guys observed the same. I knew something was up with this doc as that really being a filler result which was why I said to double check and make sure.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 02:45:07 PM »
Yes it is indeed banned in Europe, I contacted the doctor to get more details about the procedure this patient actually got.
I don't think it was just filler but mandibular jaw implants and a chin implant. I don't think it is possible to achieve anything close to that with dermal fillers.

Here you can see a video of it on youtube but the patient already looks like in the 'after' picture before the doctor even starts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtCOaxPgBEw&lc

Yup. That's why I said:

"I would make damned sure and double check that the patient in that photo is 'JUST' filler and that it is not a bait and switch for implants as the guy does do jaw implants." Glad you guys also double checked.

That outcome was SUSPECT to me. 10 to 1 he BAITS with that photo and when they come in to have something like that with filler, he sells them on the implants first and then puts the filler over it.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 03:00:33 PM »
Does anybody on this string mind if I change the title from: 'Best results with fillers I have ever seen.'  to: 'Bait and Switch Male Model Surgery Doctor'.

I'd like to do that because I think this is an unethical marketing technique where he's clearly exploiting the gullibility of the 'I want to look like a model' young guys.  I wanna bust this doc's balls for that underhanded come-on.

tim06

• Private
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2018, 03:05:48 PM »
Does anybody on this string mind if I change the title from: 'Best results with fillers I have ever seen.'  to: 'Bait and Switch Male Model Surgery Doctor'.

I'd like to do that because I think this is an unethical marketing technique where he's clearly exploiting the gullibility of the 'I want to look like a model' young guys.  I wanna bust this doc's balls for that underhanded come-on.

I contacted him today lets wait at least for his response to it.
Maybe he admits that the patient got other procedures done and not only fillers.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2018, 03:24:31 PM »
I contacted him today lets wait at least for his response to it.
Maybe he admits that the patient got other procedures done and not only fillers.

he's doing something disingenuous in his presentation. So what if he admits it to you. That's one person. On the photo series of that patient, his claim is that it's ALL filler.  Same patient is in the youtube but he already has jaw augmentation in that. Doc on the youtube says NOTHING about whether the same patient getting filler on the youtube had prior filler with him or implants. He needs to disclose to the audience he's marketing to what the patient had because the presentation IS questionable in light of that patient already having jaw augmentation in the youtube video.

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Bait and Switch Male Model Surgery with 'only filler' Doctor.
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 12:32:37 AM »

Okay guys, you know I'm the expert in PS here. At least in analysis of photos. And the reason I was so excited and suprrised is because I f**king wanted to believe it was true.

From the video you can tell the guy in the video has already had jaw angle implants. HE's had cheekbones and full wrap around chin/jaw implant. You can tell because when he smiles his teeth look like a f**king frankenstein creature and that's a result I've seen in a lot of people who have those implants.

The after photo has been massively retouched also and lens tricks to shorten his face, make his eyes appear wider etc. I already knew that but I believed the before was him and the after only fillers.

END OF STORY. ITS NOT. THERE'S A MISSING PIC THERE. GUY BEFORE IMPLANTS AND AFTER IMPLANTS. AFTER IMPLANTS IS WHAT YOU SEE IN THE START OF THE VIDEO. THE DUDE LOOKS LIKE s**t. AND HE STILL LOOKS LIKE s**t AFTER THE INJECTIONS. THIS DOC IS A f**kING LIAR. I WOULDN"T TRUST HIM.