Author Topic: Bait and Switch Male Model Surgery with 'only filler' Doctor.  (Read 12533 times)

PloskoPlus

Re: Bait and Switch Male Model Surgery with 'only filler' Doctor.
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2018, 01:08:31 AM »
While he looks better, there's no fixing that long midface.

Jilkster

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 03:07:24 AM »
Lol @ colored contacts too.

tim06

• Private
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 03:56:26 AM »
Okay guys, you know I'm the expert in PS here. At least in analysis of photos. And the reason I was so excited and suprrised is because I f**king wanted to believe it was true.

From the video you can tell the guy in the video has already had jaw angle implants. HE's had cheekbones and full wrap around chin/jaw implant. You can tell because when he smiles his teeth look like a f**king frankenstein creature and that's a result I've seen in a lot of people who have those implants.

The after photo has been massively retouched also and lens tricks to shorten his face, make his eyes appear wider etc. I already knew that but I believed the before was him and the after only fillers.

END OF STORY. ITS NOT. THERE'S A MISSING PIC THERE. GUY BEFORE IMPLANTS AND AFTER IMPLANTS. AFTER IMPLANTS IS WHAT YOU SEE IN THE START OF THE VIDEO. THE DUDE LOOKS LIKE s**t. AND HE STILL LOOKS LIKE s**t AFTER THE INJECTIONS. THIS DOC IS A f**kING LIAR. I WOULDN"T TRUST HIM.

Yes thats what I thought, too. He got mandibular implants but I still think it looks pretty good don't you?
Much better than anything you can achieve with Chin Wing.

Bowie

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 04:20:26 AM »
The jaw implants look good, I wonder what material they are?

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2018, 09:27:29 AM »
The point of this--you know I changed the topic title to BAIT AND SWITCH for that reason-- is that doctor does NOT DESERVE any discussion (here) as to that patient looking good. That's because of his withholding disclosure of what else the patient had prior to fillers and instead show casing the photos of that patient as 'Filler ONLY' on his website.

The most applicable presentation of 'Male Model' transformation with 'Filler only' is of the OTHER patient shown on this string.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 12:23:11 PM »
....... THIS DOC IS A f**kING LIAR. I WOULDN"T TRUST HIM.

Another thing about this doctor can be found by going to Real Self and looking at the types of questions he gravitates to.

"Most popular answers from...."

He's got 36 responses/answers to questions. BREAST AUGMENTATIION/implants and tummy tuck being 22 of them. He's not even gravitating to the 'I want to look more like the photo of a male model' type questions.

He just knows/sees that a lot of young guys are doing GOOGLE SEARCHES and discussing how to get the male model look (maybe he sees that on Lookism site) and with that, he makes a DOMAIN NAME of 'Male model plastic surgery' with a section of 'male model makeover'. I think he just knows that a lot of; 'I want to look like a male model' types can be easily DUPED. LOL

ODog

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2018, 01:45:46 PM »
Unfortunately that's how the world works. It's marketing. A lot of types who do this sort of underhanded move believe that if you can be beguiled, you deserve to be beguiled. It's not their responsibility, is how they think.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2018, 01:56:22 PM »
Unfortunately that's how the world works. It's marketing. A lot of types who do this sort of underhanded move believe that if you can be beguiled, you deserve to be beguiled. It's not their responsibility, is how they think.

So, the policy basically resolves to: 'Let them stay stupid.'

ODog

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2018, 07:24:52 PM »
So, the policy basically resolves to: 'Let them stay stupid.'

Of course. For any professional that makes money off of highly specialized knowledge, it's in their interests to hoard that knowledge and to keep you oblivious to their "magic.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2018, 07:48:35 PM »
Of course. For any professional that makes money off of highly specialized knowledge, it's in their interests to hoard that knowledge and to keep you oblivious to their "magic.

You are being an apologist for his type of presentation?

PloskoPlus

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2018, 08:53:23 PM »
Yeah doctors much prefer ignorant patients. If you know just a bit more than nothing, you're immediately classified as a "difficult patient".

ODog

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2018, 04:39:43 AM »
You are being an apologist for his type of presentation?

Did I say That? I'm saying that's just the way some professionals are. I'm not surprised this was done especially from a plastic surgery doc and neither should you be

ODog

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2018, 05:06:59 AM »
BTW for anyone who hasn't had fillers and doesn't know first-hand what the limitations are, all it does is add mass to the injected area. Sure it adds projection, but it doesn't create the sharp edges in the cheekbones or jawline of a male model's face. In fact it often rounds out those edges.

Think about it, how would it be possible for filler to create a sharp jawline? Even if you inject right along the edge of the bone, the filler will absorb all AROUND that bony edge thus washing out it's sharp edge.

Fillers still have their place. Perfect for females. And for some guys who have dished in midfaces. I had it done and it didn't do MUCH but there is a little improvement to my cheek bones. Didn't get jawline done. It also worked well for my tear through (eliminated the line) and the concave area where my recessed upper jaw is. Slight improvement. And where it DID add lateral and anterior projection of my cheekbones it definitely did not make them sharp.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2018, 08:31:55 AM »
Did I say That? I'm saying that's just the way some professionals are. I'm not surprised this was done especially from a plastic surgery doc and neither should you be

No. You didn't say  outright you were being an apologist for the guy. I was asking if you were because the statement resonated with a little ring of such.

Thing is the guy is an ASAPS member where a higher bar of ethics is expected and for that reason, I am surprised.

tim06

• Private
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2018, 10:41:53 AM »
No. You didn't say  outright you were being an apologist for the guy. I was asking if you were because the statement resonated with a little ring of such.

Thing is the guy is an ASAPS member where a higher bar of ethics is expected and for that reason, I am surprised.

Isn't there a way to report him for this kind of misleading advertising?
In the country where I am from before/after pictures are totally illegal and doctors would have to pay huge fines if they published any.