Author Topic: Bait and Switch Male Model Surgery with 'only filler' Doctor.  (Read 12526 times)

Lestat

Re: Bait and Switch Male Model Surgery with 'only filler' Doctor.
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2018, 12:05:23 PM »
Well, surgeons often do not even know what to do with their patients because their initial situation is so bad that it takes a miracle to make them look reasonably good.

Sometimes extreme solutions are needed. Sometimes the extreme way is the only way.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2018, 12:38:07 PM »
Well, what ever he got-- whether people like the look or not-- we know that when he went in there for his $200 consult looking like the BEFORE photo, the doctor DID NOT tell him during his consult that he could kick up a result JUST LIKE the AFTER photo (sans contacts and white hair of course) 'with filler only'. Yet the doctor is telling the AUDIENCE looking at those photos on his website that it's 'filler only'.

That photo is BAIT for guys to go in 'for filler only' (for effect like that patient). The SWITCH is when the doctor tells the guys (who got hooked into the consult via that presentation) that such an effect on THEM would be better achieved with OTHER procedures in ADDITION to the filler. So, the patient in the photo didn't get the BAIT AND SWITCH but people going in there based on his photos and the doc's description of 'filler only' (so BAITED by those photos) will get the SWITCH.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2018, 01:04:36 PM »
SPOILER ALERT:

NO ONE is going to look like a male model unless they start out with those very (horizontally) long and narrow eyes with one eye width between the 'long' eyes.

Bowie

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2018, 01:30:30 PM »
Yep and it's ok to just improve.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2018, 04:01:37 PM »
SPOILER ALERT:

NO ONE is going to look like a male model unless they start out with those very (horizontally) long and narrow eyes with one eye width between the 'long' eyes.

oh yeah you got me so wet in my panties. can't you get those eyes from dr. taban with a canthoplasty or some s**t?

PloskoPlus

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2018, 04:21:34 PM »
SPOILER ALERT:

Female models have the same eyes.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2018, 04:23:46 PM »
oh yeah you got me so wet in my panties. can't you get those eyes from dr. taban with a canthoplasty or some s**t?
No

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2018, 04:49:58 PM »
Female models have the same eyes.

Yes. True. But here is male model topic.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2018, 04:56:41 PM »

No.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2018, 08:57:20 PM »
SPOILER ALERT:

Okay I'm introducing a new term here on the forum its JANK (verb: meaning to use surgical means to approximate a hot male model look).

So what I wanted to say. First, Kavan, I jerked off vigorously to those pics of eyes you just posted. SHot three sweet loads.  Nice work.

In any case, you can definitely jank this look. What you have there are basically examples of hooded eyes and I'm sure you can find a surgeon who will jank that. It might require some sort of eyelid surgery plus fat grafting and HA etc. and maybe even orbital rim contouring but can't it be done? I have rather large eyes and I'm like maybe 70 percent there already so I don't think I'd need a lot of work to jank this.

Please start using the verb "jank" throughout the forum and I'm sure it will really go viral. Cheers. L. 

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2018, 09:01:32 PM »
Okay I'm introducing a new term here on the forum its JANK (verb: meaning to use surgical means to approximate a hot male model look).

So what I wanted to say. First, Kavan, I jerked off vigorously to those pics of eyes you just posted. SHot three sweet loads.  Nice work.

In any case, you can definitely jank this look. What you have there are basically examples of hooded eyes and I'm sure you can find a surgeon who will jank that. It might require some sort of eyelid surgery plus fat grafting and HA etc. and maybe even orbital rim contouring but can't it be done? I have rather large eyes and I'm like maybe 70 percent there already so I don't think I'd need a lot of work to jank this.

Please start using the verb "jank" throughout the forum and I'm sure it will really go viral. Cheers. L.

OMG. I can't read this.  There is something gumming up my screen where it's all milky and cloudy and now I can't read the text.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2018, 09:07:43 PM »
OMG. I can't read this.  There is something gumming up my screen where it's all milky and cloudy and now I can't read the text.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   LOL   :-*    Yeah but can you JANK-it?

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2018, 09:22:21 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   LOL   :-*    Yeah but can you JANK-it?

You know if you put an 'A' after 'Jank' you have Janka which is a Hungarian name as is Lazlo.

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2018, 12:54:12 PM »
While he looks better, there's no fixing that long midface.

his mid face isn't really the problem at this point since he managed to get the lower third lengthened enough to match. it's the short forehead that is making him look off in the video. that is why in the before and after images the doc has cut off the forehead midway and he manages to look pretty ok. his head looks massive though so i can only imagine how bobble-headed he looked with a longer forehead.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2018, 04:38:13 PM »
I wanna party with these guys:

They're janky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKuPsxYy0Ek