Author Topic: I need help with finding maxfac's in europe  (Read 3529 times)

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: I need help with finding maxfac's in europe
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2018, 04:14:23 PM »
Nose is too BIG for a Lefort 3. L3 takes the whole nose with it. L3 does not address 'cross eyes' or 'surprised' eyes as is shown in the eye photo.

Lefort 1 area which is part of the L3 area doesn't look retruded either. Lower jaw and chin are retruded. Bimax possible with the 'high' Lefort 1 as Lestat told you.  Add rhinoplasty to that.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

josh5464

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2018, 04:47:12 PM »
Nose is too BIG for a Lefort 3. L3 takes the whole nose with it. L3 does not address 'cross eyes' or 'surprised' eyes as is shown in the eye photo.

Lefort 1 area which is part of the L3 area doesn't look retruded either. Lower jaw and chin are retruded. Bimax possible with the 'high' Lefort 1 as Lestat told you.  Add rhinoplasty to that.

my lower jaw is retruded but I have class 1 bite and never had braces, so my upper jaw must be retruded aswell if the jaws align, bimaxillary retrusion I'd imagine. I'll wait till I get scans back before I post here again about this. Also I've noticed my nose doesn't actually project that much, it looks sort of flattened like its sliding off my face, I would actually like for it to project more as long as it's accompanied by more projection from the rest of my face. My nose looks pseudo-prominent as in short face pattern, opposite of what girl in first pic had because she had long face/maxilla makes her nose look more upturned.  And also my face is way more soft tissue than bone as you can tell.  My lower eyelid sags because lack of under eye support which is an issue that can be solved by a Lefort 3 movement, definitely the oblique lefort 3 but I also thought the traditional lefort 3 would do the same. Also if it makes any of you feel better this is all really hypothetical.

Wonder if the girl in pic attached had Lefort 3? Never seen a rhinoplasty result this good, coupled with jaw surgery it's too good to be true. The lefort definitely would've made her nose look smaller but project more

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2018, 04:54:50 PM »
my lower jaw is retruded but I have class 1 bite and never had braces, so my upper jaw must be retruded aswell if the jaws align, bimaxillary retrusion I'd imagine. I'll wait till I get scans back before I post here again about this. Also I've noticed my nose doesn't actually project that much, it looks sort of flattened like its sliding off my face, I would actually like for it to project more as long as it's accompanied by more projection from the rest of my face. My nose looks pseudo-prominent as in short face pattern, opposite of what girl in first pic had because she had long face/maxilla makes her nose look more upturned.  And also my face is way more soft tissue than bone as you can tell.  My lower eyelid sags because lack of under eye support which is an issue that can be solved by a Lefort 3 movement, definitely the oblique lefort 3 but I also thought the traditional lefort 3 would do the same. Also if it makes any of you feel better this is all really hypothetical.

Wonder if the girl in pic attached had Lefort 3? Never seen a rhinoplasty result this good, coupled with jaw surgery it's too good to be true. The lefort definitely would've made her nose look smaller but project more

Look. If you think you know enough to diagnose yourself for a L3 after I told you what your problem was and Lestat also suggested the high Lefort and NOT L3, then you're going back to Lookism with the rest of the little s**t know it alls. Got it.

josh5464

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2018, 05:12:20 PM »
Might aswell include one more photo from the front so you guys can properly assess. Look at how different my eye area looks from when I was a kid. If my scleral show was genetic it would've been there since birth. Put my hair behind my ears so you can see my cheekbone width. I still think my midface/Lefort 3 area might possibly be retruded but I'm a lot less sure now. My nose is big and covered in fat/soft skin but at the same time it doesn't project even from the front which is something you can notice when comparing before and after pics of people who have maxfac surgery. The nose almost looks like it blends in with the face, especially the bridge if you look at my bridge from the front you can see it sloping down at the sides onto the rest of my face.

But actually a high Lefort 1 does sound like it may suit me more, thanks. I don't like posting these pics of myself I'll delete them later.
Look. If you think you know enough to diagnose yourself for a L3 after I told you what your problem was and Lestat also suggested the high Lefort and NOT L3, then you're going back to Lookism with the rest of the little s**t know it alls. Got it.
quit getting hissy, you gave me the s**ttest reply f**king ever. Yeah sure my lower jaw is retruded but my upper jaw is perfectly fine thats why my bite is class 1. Do you mind f**king explaining to me how that's possible know-it-all? Maybe I had a congenital underbite and mouthbreathing was the cure ey? Do you even believe yourself?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:27:08 PM by josh5464 »

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2018, 05:27:16 PM »
That's it. I'm locking this thread. DO NOT POST anymore unless I can get RE-APPROVAL from GJ to let you remain a member here.