Author Topic: Sliding Genioplasty lost projection after swelling was gone, using filler?  (Read 20019 times)

fulcanelli

• Private
Re: Sliding Genioplasty lost projection after swelling was gone, using filler?
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2018, 07:50:50 AM »
Ok it’s out of scope, dangerously stupid and highly likely to be illegal. I agree on all counts. Can mods please remove all posts on the subject, I don’t want impressionable people getting bad ideas.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2018, 08:51:33 AM »
Ok it’s out of scope, dangerously stupid and highly likely to be illegal. I agree on all counts. Can mods please remove all posts on the subject, I don’t want impressionable people getting bad ideas.

Actually, I think that all that's needed to be said was said and I would keep both the mention and critique of the mention up here.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

needadvancement

« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2018, 09:03:23 AM »
2 months

Undisclosed local derm and plastic surgeon

2 syringes, 800 euros

Same doctor

EDIT: I have about 30-40% of the original results that I had in the first months left, after about 5 months. The original improvement I got was pretty great, I hope to have something along those lines but with more persistence over time with voluma.

Can I ask if you know about the stability of these fluids for full contact sports(even something like boxing)? Just wondering if one has to be careful with it just like with implants. I'm awaiting email responses from surgeons on this question too btw.