Author Topic: Opinions/experiences with Gary Feldman, MD, DDS  (Read 1138 times)

seattlesearch

Opinions/experiences with Gary Feldman, MD, DDS
« on: February 04, 2018, 01:01:45 PM »
Hi Folks, I met a few surgeons in the late 90s, including the infamous Arnett. The surgeons disagreed so much on what I needed done that I decided not to go ahead with it. It looks like opinions, techniques, and aesthetics have changed over the years. I'm ready to do this now, have the insurance and money and time for recovery. I have an end-to-end bite and TMJ damaged to my right side, tooth damage to my tongue and inner cheeks, and sleep apnea. I met with Dr. Gary Feldman to make sure the damage to my tongue wasn't oral cancer (it was like a callous), which it wasn't, so then we talked about surgery to advance my maxilla. He's of the opinion that we can do a surgery-first technique then refine with braces and the orthodontist he works with concurred, pending a more full review of my ceph. I can get a reduction genioplasty at the same time for cosmetic reasons.

Dr. Feldman works with Bloomquist, who I understand is technically very good and I see posts about him here. Does anyone have experience with Feldman?