Author Topic: Regenerative Medicine/Medical Breakthroughs  (Read 7925 times)

jusken

• Private
Re: Regenerative Medicine/Medical Breakthroughs
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2017, 07:24:08 PM »
I'm fairly pumped about this company (PolarityTE), who just got registered/approved by the FDA for their skinTE technology.  Basically they have proven total scarless skin regeneration  (all layers + hair).  They will be starting trials on more extreme cases by the end of the year.  Their roadmap also includes nerve/capillary/fat/bone regeneration in the coming years.

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/03/1140038/0/en/PolarityTE-Announces-FDA-Registration-of-Lead-Product-SkinTE.html

Biotech is growing fast lately!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 07:43:54 PM by jusken »

molestrip

• Private
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2018, 08:01:32 AM »
Yeah it looks promising. The hair loss 2020 blog covers them a lot. I think it's entering stage 3 though? Odds of success at this point are still only about 30%.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2018, 01:58:05 PM »
I'm fairly pumped about this company (PolarityTE), who just got registered/approved by the FDA for their skinTE technology.  Basically they have proven total scarless skin regeneration  (all layers + hair).  They will be starting trials on more extreme cases by the end of the year.  Their roadmap also includes nerve/capillary/fat/bone regeneration in the coming years.

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/03/1140038/0/en/PolarityTE-Announces-FDA-Registration-of-Lead-Product-SkinTE.html

Biotech is growing fast lately!

Nope this company is a scam/not gonna happen. Forget the speculation, I've looked at the technology, it's all pie in the sky. All they have is something to help burns heal --just like recell but a bit more involved. It's not gonna help anything cosmetic for decades, even if it does end up working eventually. They're jsut creating buzz for VC money so they can have cushy jobs for the next several years. Most companies are like this.