Author Topic: Chin augmentation  (Read 9265 times)

x

• Private
Chin augmentation
« on: July 22, 2013, 08:37:59 PM »
can someone explain how this guy's face looks significantly wider from only a chin augmentation and rhinoplasty? or is this a camera trick? Pekay?

x

• Private
Re: Chin augmentation
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 09:23:03 PM »
pre-jowl chin implant
what's your opinion on these?

pekay

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 09:29:03 PM »
what's your opinion on these?

I personally don't like implants, from what I've read those pre-jowl implants are tricky to get it right more so than traditional chin implants
Chopsticks > Spoons

x

• Private
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 09:33:21 PM »
I personally don't like implants, from what I've read those pre-jowl implants are tricky to get it right more so than traditional chin implants
will an isolated sliding genioplasty give the illusion of more lower 1/3rd width? looking for something that would improve a lower 1/3rd  that is similar to that guy's

Tiny

• Private
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 02:02:43 AM »
I think it's jaw angle + chin implant.  You can get a good result cosmetically from this if you don't have profile issues.

I have a regular chin implant and it mainly effected the profile rather than the front view like this guy

Kristen

• Private
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 07:02:14 AM »
Do you think narrowing of his nose led to any nasal breathing difficulties though?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 10:12:07 AM »
will an isolated sliding genioplasty give the illusion of more lower 1/3rd width? looking for something that would improve a lower 1/3rd  that is similar to that guy's

he's had way more than a genioplasty or chin implant --he's had full jaw angle, mandibular implants cheekbones etc. etc. etc.

x

• Private
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 10:17:41 AM »
he's had way more than a genioplasty or chin implant --he's had full jaw angle, mandibular implants cheekbones etc. etc. etc.
on this page it says he only had the chin augment and rhino: http://www.flowersclinic.com/gallerythumb.asp?category=15&RecordNo=

and it mentions in other people's cases when they had jaw implants. so either they forgot to mention or he really didn't have any, but either way it's definitely too good to be true

jusken

• Private
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 05:05:58 PM »
I think a lot of the perceived results here are simply a matter of camera focal length  / face angle:

In other words, not consistent and difficult to tell exactly what changed and what didn't.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 04:04:35 PM »
The result he had in terms of jaw angle is exactly what I want. Please based surgery experts, tell me Mommaerts can do this for me with HA paste  :'(
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.