Author Topic: Poor english, poor surgical knowledge, help.  (Read 1077 times)

Obbs

Poor english, poor surgical knowledge, help.
« on: March 31, 2014, 04:09:00 PM »
Hi, I'll try to be synthetical.
I "simply" want to be more beauty. People lives to take care of himself, people takes care of himself to live. Who with gym, who with tattoo, who with hairstyles, makeup, clothing...who with surgery.
So it's clear that I'd like to draw from surgery, but I have some obstacles. Befor let you know these obstacles, I'd like to know:

If I post there some pics, will you able to make me a kind of "aesthetic consultation". In other words, imagining my face like a piece of marble, will you able to answer exhaustively at the question "what interventions would you do to make this face at the most of beauty?"
I have some x-ray, too, if necessary.

Sorry for my english.

Optimistic

• I am class I
Re: Poor english, poor surgical knowledge, help.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 12:29:44 AM »
Hi, I'll try to be synthetical.
I "simply" want to be more beauty. People lives to take care of himself, people takes care of himself to live. Who with gym, who with tattoo, who with hairstyles, makeup, clothing...who with surgery.
So it's clear that I'd like to draw from surgery, but I have some obstacles. Befor let you know these obstacles, I'd like to know:

If I post there some pics, will you able to make me a kind of "aesthetic consultation". In other words, imagining my face like a piece of marble, will you able to answer exhaustively at the question "what interventions would you do to make this face at the most of beauty?"
I have some x-ray, too, if necessary.

Sorry for my english.

You should try contact Dr Birbe. He's a maxillofacial surgeon who posts on this forum from time to time, and does online consultations.

I'm sure he could be of assistance.  He's very helpful.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Obbs

Re: Poor english, poor surgical knowledge, help.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 12:59:22 PM »
Thanks for the replies.
I will post some pics.
How can I contact Dr Birbe?

Now I can't post pics, but, meantime, I post these photos that I have on the web:
This is my mid-lower face:
http://puahate.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4960&d=1378211914
this is about my desired hypotetical mid-lower face(the red lines are hypotetical cheekbones that I don't have):
http://puahate.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4969&d=1378222821
that corresponds, aesthetically, to Sean O'Pry(male model) mid-lower face:
http://puahate.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4968&d=1378222731

I'm not saying that I'd like to change my face for transform myself magically in Sean O'Pry. The point is that Sean O'Pry, or many other models, embodies my ideal of bueaty.
About surgery:
Considering my face and my ideals, I think that a cheekbones augmentation is ascertain. Then? BImaxillary? Genio? Buccal fat pad removal? I'm not sure.

I want to specify that I can't express my ideas well because of the limits of language. So, sorry for this.
Hope you can understand what I wanted to explain with these first pics and directions. I will post other pics, even If I prefer to share my photos in private.
Thanks for your care.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 01:29:44 PM by Obbs »