Author Topic: Hello , and new doctors in Europe since last time i've been here  (Read 1975 times)

tie

Hello ...

My conditioned haveny changed since last times i've been here .. it' beyond terrible and i can not except my look - nothing will give me joy in life unless my look will change.. it's extreme .  My face is so unpleasant for me to look at .
I've written my story before - i wont write again  -i know there are one or two people here remember me - i have enourmous appreciatinon for the forum - people here were more accurate - honest and professional sight than many doctors i've seen.

Wanted to ask - anything changed in names of doctors in europe ? And new recommendations or disrecommendations in Europe ?

Many thanks .

Post bimax

• Private
Re: Hello , and new doctors in Europe since last time i've been here
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 05:21:34 PM »
So far as I know, no new ‘rising stars’ have emerged since you last posted. Have you pursued further consultations?

LeFort 3000

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 05:36:41 AM »
Its very difficult to find Dr's in europe based on their previous work. Its not like in the US where Dr's are actively engaging in marketing and selling their services. There are thousands of maxfac and jaw surgeons in europe, yet 99.9% of their results never leave their archives, so we only really know a handful of the same old names. There used to be a german forum with many results of atleast german surgeons, but this board is dead now. Im really struggeling to find surgeon for djs. Z and B i dont like too much their djs results, A. and R. i dont like their prices. Those are more or less all the Dr we know something about...

tie

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 12:22:18 PM »
So far as I know, no new ‘rising stars’ have emerged since you last posted. Have you pursued further consultations?

Hi my friend...
No. Not much.
Im dealing with many health chronic pain .. but just as bad the enotinoal side of my SO  weird and unpleasant face.. it devestatse me.
I have a meeting with an oral surgeon here.. but i go to him just cause is of the only ones in my country.. i also think its not worth it for me jaw surgery just for auestherics.. even though i will never be happy looking like this - so maybe if a person is that moserable than a surgery , even rough as jaw surgery WILL be worth it ? Dont know.. thinking i might should go to the plastic surgery side.. see if i can improve myself in the plastic field area not jaw surgery.
I just wish to find a doctor that will give me confidence. That will say :"Yes ! I see exactly what went wrong with you. Your face got shorter.. this came here.. this here.. i know how to fox it" etc. Some one that will know exactly to put finger on what needs to be done and will have an auesthtetic eye like mine

tie

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 12:28:29 PM »
Hi my friend...
No. Not much.
Im dealing with many health chronic pain .. but just as bad the enotinoal side of my SO  weird and unpleasant face.. it devestatse me.
I have a meeting with an oral surgeon here.. but i go to him just cause is of the only ones in my country.. i also think its not worth it for me jaw surgery just for auestherics.. even though i will never be happy looking like this - so maybe if a person is that moserable than a surgery , even rough as jaw surgery WILL be worth it ? Dont know.. thinking i might should go to the plastic surgery side.. see if i can improve myself in the plastic field area not jaw surgery.
I just wish to find a doctor that will give me confidence. That will say :"Yes ! I see exactly what went wrong with you. Your face got shorter.. this came here.. this here.. i know how to fox it" etc. Some one that will know exactly to put finger on what needs to be done and will have an auesthtetic eye like mine

Hi, thank you.
Yes its hard.. i see in instagram many surgeons.. in the US.. some are plastic surgeons.. but their work is WOW  , i wish they were colse to me.. but on the other hand i wonder are these more publicity, are they this good in real life ? But i guess they do.
Plastic surgery became to a point in can actually make huge difference ..
I dont remember or the shorts for the name of surgeons you mentioned.. but i remember in the past when i looked, i didnt like some of them works. Also I remember one of the Admins here dis recommended about one of the European surgeons in the past... maybe Z.. im not sure.