Author Topic: Dale Bloomquist  (Read 10655 times)

kjohnt

Re: Dale Bloomquist
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2015, 03:28:50 PM »
Wow, what an incredible review, ticktick, thank you so much for taking the time to do it.

I'm running out of options so I can't afford to ignore this guy.

Would you mind sharing his email address please, couldn't find it anywhere on line.

Thanks again.

Did you ever consult with Dr. Bloomquist?  If so, what are your thoughts?

husky90

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2015, 12:42:09 AM »
Did you ever consult with Dr. Bloomquist?  If so, what are your thoughts?

I am a former patient of Dr. Bloomquist's. Much of what has been written on this thread is accurate of him and his practice. I had double jaw surgery plus genioplasty done by him in 2013 and if I could go back, I would have never had it done. Not sure if it was his fault that my face became quite asymmetrical after the procedure or not, but as a medical professional, I would have hoped that he would have been able to foresee such an outcome.

When I expressed to him this... He basically shrugged it off. The guy cashed my checks and moved onto the next person, and for what it's worth, I don't really have any lasting numbness in my face. So I can be thankful for that. I have some popping in one of my jaw joints but I guess that is normal when the jaw is repositioned... I've had scans done on the joint and was told it was fine.

Feel free to contact me personally if you have anymore questions. However, in my personal opinion, Dr. Bloomquist is past his prime as a surgeon and lacks compassion.

kjohnt

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2015, 02:39:35 PM »
I am a former patient of Dr. Bloomquist's. Much of what has been written on this thread is accurate of him and his practice. I had double jaw surgery plus genioplasty done by him in 2013 and if I could go back, I would have never had it done. Not sure if it was his fault that my face became quite asymmetrical after the procedure or not, but as a medical professional, I would have hoped that he would have been able to foresee such an outcome.

When I expressed to him this... He basically shrugged it off. The guy cashed my checks and moved onto the next person, and for what it's worth, I don't really have any lasting numbness in my face. So I can be thankful for that. I have some popping in one of my jaw joints but I guess that is normal when the jaw is repositioned... I've had scans done on the joint and was told it was fine.

Feel free to contact me personally if you have anymore questions. However, in my personal opinion, Dr. Bloomquist is past his prime as a surgeon and lacks compassion.

Hey there,

This is disappointing to read as I'm waiting for a sleep apnea test and plan to consult with Bloomquist as soon as I can afterward.  He is somewhat local and I can't afford doctors like A/G, plus some folks say he's good so there are mixed reviews.  I seek some answers to these questions if possible:

- Which procedures did you have done, and to correct what?
- Do you have before/afters you can share?
- Do you know how long it took, and recovery time?
- Why did you choose Bloomquist?
- Did he take ceph xrays as part of his consultation analysis?
- Any cost/pricing info

Thanks, and PM/email works if you prefer, but I like to encourage open posting when possible so others can benefit from it.